Reviews for The Two Carroteers
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is a funny fic. It is good for a light read.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Oh Lord. The puns...someone make the puns stop.

Lol. Awesome little fic!
Road Lizard chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Holy crap, that's funny and cute.

An enjoyable, light-hearted little read.

Good work.

Ro
Marz chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Hey.

I'm too lazy to log in on my phone. It's just too difficult. Bah.

But hee! I loved the idea behind this very much. Although... Why would you want multiple carrots? O.o I like carrots but not enough to magically multiply them. Heh. Poor Harry. He just wanted some quiet time with his book. And that joke at the end was terrible. So bad it was good. I laughed. XD

I would say that perhaps there are problems with the pacing, a little too much at the beginning and not enough during the fight and at the end. But I think I'm probably way guilty of that too so I can't really talk. I'd definitely have liked to have seen more of Harry fighting.

Anyway, good job. I bet Musa loved it. :)

Marz.
strangebloke chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
warm chuckle.

Good job here.

Have a review.
Incendiarist chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
very cute.

and LOPTR OMIGODS

this is the first time ive ever seen someone use his name

im not used to hearing him called loki

and this is sort of a first

and i love it

Fire From Above chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Cute.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
OHMIGOD PLUG.

A Carrotfic. You gave me an actual literal carrotfic. That's brilliant! SO much in love right now. 8O

"Then the phone rang.

I stared at it.

It kept ringing."

I can just perfectly imagine this scene. XD Because Harry and Days Off are a lethal combination.

"Nor was it the tenth time."

Of course not. :3

"Magical repairman." But seriously, that is exactly what he is. And Harry testing Molly even in the middle of attack by demonic vegetables. 8D

I now have this weird image of medusa!carrots latching themselves on to Harry' coat. It's hilarious. And corny jokes. :3 Very Harry.

Have I mentioned how glad I am of my laziness? 8D If that helped in getting you writing these... 8D

Heh. Carrotfic.

XD

/HUGGLEGLOMP
Zadi chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Army of Unstoppable Vegetables

And kids everywhere around the globe screamed in fear.

That's it, because you and Musa are going all DF happy, then I'll write one. Probably. I have finals to study for.

The friendship you portrayed between Molly and Harry was just adorable. I noticed some similarities from Strom Front and the short Harry's Day Off, and that's what gave it more of the DF charm. Escpially with how he handled it in his mind with comparing himself to his grandpa. It's a very amusing mental image to picture Dresden near some great mess, and McCoy just shrugging and handing him a broom.

And only Harry would find murderous carrots to be fun—anyone who rides a zombie T-Rex can laugh at the face of evil, evil veggies.

Also, what's with the updates? I still need to catch up with RotF. Which I will. Eventually.

…I'll get to that as soon as I can.