Reviews for White
This was the best widow origin story I've read yet!
I loved this so much! Read it in two days, couldn't stop reading. This is so damn perfect, I can't even. Thank you so so much for such an incredible story. This is definitely my new favourite origin fanfiction-it's so spot on, and I've been looking for one this good for so long. I want to cry it's so amazing
the dark shadovv chapter 25 . 1/6
This was fucking amazing!
the dark shadovv chapter 23 . 1/6
OMG I SAWTHE NAME AGENT WARD AND I JUST WENT "OMG YAAAAAASSSS!"
Lillihope chapter 25 . 6/19/2016
Hello,

I read this a while ago and absolutely loved it (to the point that it became one of those automatically suggested sites.) Thid is the 300th review, and I just wanted to say that the story you have built is incredible.

I absolutely love it, and recomended it to friends as well. Thank you for taking the time to write this story, and thanks for sharing it with us.

-Lilli
Ani Teen Lyoko chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Hi! I don't remember if I had already reviewed this fic, but even if I did, this fic is soo amazing that it deserves a second review...
I think that my love for this story can be summarized with me actually wanting a movie out of it. I swear, that I would be the happiest person in the world if they used this as the script for a Black Widow movie... it's just so perfect and I can't imagine another version of the Red Room, because everything was so on point.
Not only did you get the main characters right (or my version of right, at least), you also made me love other characters that (AKA: Wolf) I wasn't expecting to even like.
I felt like I was inside the story and I couldn't stop reading (and that is something that many published authors aren't even close to accomplishing)...
Finally, I just wanted to ask you whether you think if, when the girls went out to party and stuff, wouldn't it be interesting if they (the Red Room) were actually watching them, letting them believe that they didn't know while this was just another test? (If you said so in the fic, I'm sorry, I read it a while ago and I don't remember)...
I think that's it, thank you so much for this masterpiece (and the sequel, which is also amazing), and I hope you write more Clintasha fics
Sanctuaria chapter 22 . 12/17/2015
Okay so I was going to wait until I'd finished the story to go back and review my favorite chapters but I just had to do this one. I'm so terrified of what Natalia/the Widow will do to her new family... I just hear Loki uttering "Drakov's daughter...Drakov's daughter...Drakov's daughter..." over and over again in my head. I know Barton won't make it there in time, but the fact that he'll be so close is painful. Also, on a happier note - I love your Michael Fisher III and his solutions to some politicians! I laughed so hard at that :D
A Hopeful Voice chapter 25 . 9/8/2015
It took me a few days to read this, but I absolutely love it. I have felt empowered and heartbroken and hopeful and empty all in nearly 100,000 words. You have an incredible gift, and thank you for sharing it with us. I look forward to reading more of your works!
Isabel chapter 15 . 9/3/2015
GODDAMN IT I WAS TEARING UP WHEN WOLF DIED PLEASE UPDATE CHAPTER 26 IM EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN THIS STORY NOW
Wolfsdrache chapter 25 . 7/27/2015
It is definitely one of the best stories about how they met and Clint got her to SHIELD, that I have read since I have developed me litte Natasha-obsession (Clint too) around two months ago. Especially with the big parts about her past and the movie references. And I am glad that there will be a sequel.
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 25 . 7/23/2015
I have just read all of this story and I think it is amazing! I am astounded by the depth you give these characters' backstory and all the detail that has gone into this story. I think it is incredibly well written and I look forward to reading Perfection of Duality.
jennifergarnerfan chapter 25 . 7/16/2015
So this just happened and I just finished reading this again. Maaannnn I love it so much, I cannot wait for the next one. I love your breed of angst and cannot wait for the hurt/comfort angst to start. You rock. Seriously. (I reviewed over on AO3 - a couple of weeks ago) but need to follow you here. Can't wait for the next installment. Seriously. Can't. Wait. :) thank you again xx
Grace chapter 25 . 5/23/2015
I loved it so much! It's on my favorites list! I love Black Widow, she's such an interesting character. I love Clint and Natasha's relationship! Please post that sequel! I'll keep an eye out for it!
Maite Sanchez chapter 25 . 2/15/2015
Amazing. This is one of the first fanfics that actually tells Natasha's "childhood" with a lot of details. And has points of view from both Clint and Natasha. I love it. I can wait to see how she and Clint interact with each other, and how there relationship will develop. Great story :) I can't wait for what you write next ;)
Silk and Flowers chapter 25 . 2/11/2015
Hands down the best Black Widow fic I have ever read. Wow. I finished this in a single evening because I literally could not put it down! Thank you for this amazing story. Wow.