Reviews for White
Maite Sanchez chapter 25 . 2/15
Amazing. This is one of the first fanfics that actually tells Natasha's "childhood" with a lot of details. And has points of view from both Clint and Natasha. I love it. I can wait to see how she and Clint interact with each other, and how there relationship will develop. Great story :) I can't wait for what you write next ;)
Silk and Flowers chapter 25 . 2/11
Hands down the best Black Widow fic I have ever read. Wow. I finished this in a single evening because I literally could not put it down! Thank you for this amazing story. Wow.
AngelGemma chapter 25 . 2/1
I. Bloody. LOVE IT!
Webber chapter 25 . 1/31
I am so excited there is gonna be a sequel cuz this fic was amazing. Awesome fic.
TearsOfCrimsonSin chapter 25 . 1/30
This is hands down one of the best pieces of fanfiction I have ever read! Pity I didn't discover you sooner, but that meant I didn't have to wait for many chapters cause they were already done ;D I thoroughly enjoyed reading every word of this story, it entranced me from the very beginning! You're an extremely talented writer, I feel as if this could truly be her origin story, and cannot wait to devour the sequel! Keep it up :)
whycantifindafriknusername chapter 25 . 1/30
Holy shit, what a fantastic end! Can't wait for the sequel!
minstorai chapter 25 . 1/7
I don't know if this was the end of the whole thing,but holy shit that was a finale! Probably the best ending to a long fic like this I've read
Lollypops101 chapter 25 . 1/5
great work!
NatashaRomanoff72 chapter 25 . 1/5
I really liked this ending! Although I'm sure Hawkeye is going to have hell to pay when he gets back to SHIELD for bringing her in after she killed two agents... Hopefully you'll have the new story up soon!
Furionknight chapter 25 . 1/5
I look forward to more :)
PirateKnightoftheRings chapter 25 . 1/5
BRB SOBBING FOREVER I HAVE LOVED THIS FIC FROM THE START AND HAVE HAD SO MANY FEELINGS OVER IT I STILL MISS RED WOOOOOLF AND AGH I DONT WANT IT TO END SO MANY FEELIIIIINGS MY BBYS

crys but yesss thank you for this masterpiece and I super can't wait until summer!
agentromanoffblackwidow chapter 25 . 1/5
YES! It's not over yet! Love this and your style of writing. Can't wait to get the next story!
Rahaf chapter 25 . 1/5
The best Natasha Origin story out there .. thank you .. super talent..so eager to read the sequel. .. dont keep us waiting Happy New Year. ..tc
Suffermysolipsism chapter 25 . 1/5
BRILLIANT! Easily the best Black widow origin story I've read (including official marvel comics)
DommyDom chapter 25 . 1/5
Amazing.

That's all I can really say right now. I can't wait for the sequel ;)