Reviews for White
A Hopeful Voice chapter 25 . 9/8
It took me a few days to read this, but I absolutely love it. I have felt empowered and heartbroken and hopeful and empty all in nearly 100,000 words. You have an incredible gift, and thank you for sharing it with us. I look forward to reading more of your works!
Isabel chapter 15 . 9/3
Wolfsdrache chapter 25 . 7/27
It is definitely one of the best stories about how they met and Clint got her to SHIELD, that I have read since I have developed me litte Natasha-obsession (Clint too) around two months ago. Especially with the big parts about her past and the movie references. And I am glad that there will be a sequel.
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 25 . 7/23
I have just read all of this story and I think it is amazing! I am astounded by the depth you give these characters' backstory and all the detail that has gone into this story. I think it is incredibly well written and I look forward to reading Perfection of Duality.
jennifergarnerfan chapter 25 . 7/16
So this just happened and I just finished reading this again. Maaannnn I love it so much, I cannot wait for the next one. I love your breed of angst and cannot wait for the hurt/comfort angst to start. You rock. Seriously. (I reviewed over on AO3 - a couple of weeks ago) but need to follow you here. Can't wait for the next installment. Seriously. Can't. Wait. :) thank you again xx
Grace chapter 25 . 5/23
I loved it so much! It's on my favorites list! I love Black Widow, she's such an interesting character. I love Clint and Natasha's relationship! Please post that sequel! I'll keep an eye out for it!
Maite Sanchez chapter 25 . 2/15
Amazing. This is one of the first fanfics that actually tells Natasha's "childhood" with a lot of details. And has points of view from both Clint and Natasha. I love it. I can wait to see how she and Clint interact with each other, and how there relationship will develop. Great story :) I can't wait for what you write next ;)
Silk and Flowers chapter 25 . 2/11
Hands down the best Black Widow fic I have ever read. Wow. I finished this in a single evening because I literally could not put it down! Thank you for this amazing story. Wow.
AngelGemma chapter 25 . 2/1
I. Bloody. LOVE IT!
Webber chapter 25 . 1/31
I am so excited there is gonna be a sequel cuz this fic was amazing. Awesome fic.
TearsOfCrimsonSin chapter 25 . 1/30
This is hands down one of the best pieces of fanfiction I have ever read! Pity I didn't discover you sooner, but that meant I didn't have to wait for many chapters cause they were already done ;D I thoroughly enjoyed reading every word of this story, it entranced me from the very beginning! You're an extremely talented writer, I feel as if this could truly be her origin story, and cannot wait to devour the sequel! Keep it up :)
whycantifindafriknusername chapter 25 . 1/30
Holy shit, what a fantastic end! Can't wait for the sequel!
minstorai chapter 25 . 1/7
I don't know if this was the end of the whole thing,but holy shit that was a finale! Probably the best ending to a long fic like this I've read
Lollypops101 chapter 25 . 1/5
great work!
NatashaAndTheBoys chapter 25 . 1/5
I really liked this ending! Although I'm sure Hawkeye is going to have hell to pay when he gets back to SHIELD for bringing her in after she killed two agents... Hopefully you'll have the new story up soon!