Reviews for Occupy Tom Nook
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
...Um...Thoughh Nook is expensive, it isn't as much as represented in this writing. Bells are based off of Yen, the currency of the Japanese. One ¥ is worth $0.01 cent in USD. So 100 bells is worth approximately one dollar. The prices he pays you for what you sell him can be cheap, and some of his stuff is somewhat overpriced, but it isn't that bad...
Hello Good Bye chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
I wish to know who Nook called to deal with the Occupiers. Continue soon!
Hello Good Bye chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Good story... Just realized I hardly know who Melba is.
Hello Good Bye chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Looking forward to seeing what the PC/Melba will do.
Hello Good Bye chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Ooh, good chapter with the bribe.
Hello Good Bye chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
I'm enjoying reading this. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
I really like your story! It's humorous and entertaining; just like the genre says! There are things that I hope will happen, and they're about Timmy and Tommy, specifically. Maybe a little Tom, too. But the scenario I've always wanted to happen in an AC fanfic is Timmy and Tommy finding out from the main character or someone else about what Tom has said about them. (If you don't know, when the character talks to Tom about them in the game, he says "Oh, they're not MY children. I took them off the streets only because they were interested in business!" Or something like that. And then the twins get ticked off, asking Tom directly if he even cared about them... I mean, it's a lot to do, so if you don't want to do it, that's absolutely fine. It IS an emotional part, after all... But all in all, I really am enjoying this story, and I hope you find time to update again! :)
trekhorse42 chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
I like it so far, but I think that it's moving a bit slow right now. But I like how you switch from perspectives of different animals. Also, I think your writing style is great!
ForeverDreamer12 chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
I like this idea! LOL I've always hated Nook!
A Furry Cat chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
So funny! I have really enjoyed reading this. Keep up the great writing!
trekhorse42 chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
This is great! I can't wait to see what happens next. Who is the shadowy figure and what is he doing? Please update soon!
acoustichowl chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
I wonder what part Melba is going to play? I liked this chapter, anyway!
otherrealmwriter chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
For a short chapter this was pretty good.
trekhorse42 chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Really interesting! It's really good so far, so please update!
LadyKatherine29 chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Chapter five is in my opinon your best one with this fic. Its nicely balanced, gets the plots moving and reminds us of the things going on. Gives us some nice smile moments with Timmy and Tommy. It also points out the many problems with the town. Such as a lack of places to work exct. To be fair in the most recent game they final expained things for night owls. And gave us more content which is a major plus. Hopeful in the next game we will get an even better game. Over all I would say your fifth chapter ranks as your best one. Was a very pleasent read.