Reviews for When The Tables Have Turned
Let me finish his sentence
The cat
YharuHasaiko chapter 56 . 5/17
Welcome back, sweety! And you did it in a great way" Wow, this chapter felt so intense. I loved everything about it; I loved the descripition at the beginning, I loved the way you described Rayman's inner darkness, I loved how you gave Bow a point of view for the first time and I loved Vincent and his final comprehension of his real power.
I loved this chapter, more than I could imagine! Hope to hear from you and that you're having a great day right now. :3
DuckofIndeed chapter 56 . 5/16
Another awesome chapter! I liked how Bow fought back and protected Vincent. She may be small, but her love for her friends is a powerful thing. I'm also interested to see how Rayman overcomes his darkness. Nice job!
BlackNightmareDragon chapter 56 . 5/16
NO! VIN!
(screaming) VIN! BOW! RAY! Damnit guys, you have to be alright!
Feniiku chapter 56 . 5/15
Ahhhh a new chapter! I hope you're doing better friend! -hug-

The descriptions at the start of the chapter are some of my favourites you've written, especially the part just before the ship rises, an interesting set of metaphors strung together beautifully!

Poor Vin, he gets all the torture, even when Ray is getting it! I hope they're all alright!
BlackNightmareDragon chapter 55 . 4/12
Yikes! Looks like Rayman and Vincent aren't out of the woods yet. This story is amazing :D can't wait for the next instalment!
Cyan Quartz chapter 17 . 9/21/2015
I love this story, you describe details pretty good.
Dedel chapter 55 . 8/2/2015
As always, so captivating! :D Can't wait for the next chapter!
DuckofIndeed chapter 55 . 8/1/2015
Ooh, so much suspense! This chapter was very descriptive, and I could see everything so well. I really look forward to Rayman confronting Razorbeard again. I'm also curious about what Begoniax intends to do.
FAmedileen chapter 32 . 7/25/2015
I do have to say this chapter left me on ends! It was beautiful and full of suspense. But all the tension between the hunters had me like whaooooooo XD. I loved it all.
YharuHasaiko chapter 54 . 7/20/2015
Damn it, this chapter! This chapter! I swear I cried at the end! The way you described Rayman's suffering! His willing to be seen for who he truly is and not only the prtector of the world! I always thought the same thing for him too!
I feel sorry for the little Vin... So now he has a robotic part of his body, though it's good to see he is still himself! :)
Waiting for the next chapter my friend!
DuckofIndeed chapter 54 . 7/18/2015
Another wonderfully written chapter. I loved the confrontation between Rayman and Razorbeard. I was quite upset when I found out what happened to Vincent, though I'm glad he's not worse off than he is. Poor thing. I also really loved Rayman's confession at the end. It was very heartfelt, and I think I know how he feels. As always, I look forward to the next chapter.
DuckofIndeed chapter 53 . 7/16/2015
Woo hoo, I'm so excited to see what happens next. While I was quite worried for poor Vincent, I just knew Rayman had to find him soon. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Guest chapter 53 . 7/16/2015
Damn i'm loving this new chapter!, i'm so excited to see what happens next with Rayman and Razorbeard, keep up the fantastic work!
DuckofIndeed chapter 52 . 7/4/2015
Another awesome chapter. I found it very interesting reading more about Vanessa, and I liked seeing Vincent being stronger. I worry about what's going to happen to Vin now that he's waking up again, and I do wonder what Razorbeard intends to do with him. I just know the worst is far from over.