Reviews for Third Party Tales
hdbshzh chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
gates one made me laugh so much thank you for this
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I loved their reaction, I felt a bit cheated that we didn't get to see a lot of their reactions, and I like how Lanie reacts and overall I loved it.
Aveo amacus chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Love stories about others finding out! These are brilliant, I think Esposito's my favourite followed by Lanie's and Gates'

Aveo
firtree chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
loved it! nicely done :)
distel chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Oh I'm getting addicted to your writing, dear Ms :D *grins* thanks for this one ... helps me survive until Sept. 24th x.x
TrapperII chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
The Ryan part was my favorite. Nicely done throughout :)
Jasmn19 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
O I loved Gates' one. I've always thought that she is like this and Ryan's reaction was spot on too
txbethg chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Delightful. Ryan's is my favorite, followed closely by Gates. But really, they're all so enjoyable! I could see any of them happening on Show.
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Brilliant :)
BassLab1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I loved these shots, especially the one about Gates. I can see right through that tough shell to the soft heart underneath. I think she is going to turn into a pretty good captain next season.
KMacD chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
A very interesting take.
Habita chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Really loved it :-) Thanks for sharing!
Palgrave Goldenrod chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Great stuff! You've really nailed down everyone's voice, and I loved seeing everyone's reaction to the happy couple!
Dmarx chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Oh, I love this! I think the one where Espo finds out is probably my favorite.
WillTCastle chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Beautiful. Abso freaking lutely beautiful. Every single part of the story. Every conversation with the right mood and setting, taking into consideration the relationship the DD have with each of the characters. From the friendly banter b/w Lanie and Beckett over girls night leading to an honest yet nervous confession seeking silent approval to the all knowing and observant Esposito feeling something is off and walking onto RC and KB having an intimate moment to Castle's silent confession to his smart and mature daughter asking for her opinion to the sweet and ignorant Ryan.

But the best was Castle's honest confession to his mother who asked the right questions and gave him the right advice. Something only a mother looking out for her son's best interests would do and she realized just by looking at Beckett that she was good for her son.

The last part was a bit surprising. I suppose someone like Gates couldn't get to this position without a keen eye for things happening around her. I do agree on your assessment of Gates here. She isn't as hard hearted as we think she is, perhaps the Iron Gates persona is a mask to ensure fear and respect for her authority is maintained. But she is a stickler for rules alright. I would be surprised if she let Castle shadow Kate once their relationship is out in the open, worried it could interfere with their investigations and put the lives of the team members in jeopardy with the personal emotions involved post their relationship. Still it was funny and enlightening to witness the soft side of Gates in the story.

All in all a very well written story. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Keep writing.

Regards,