Reviews for Hermione Meets H2O
hhhhh chapter 19 . 6/30
It was very good in until the three left for rikki from the burrow in my opinion. To me it got a little confusing. You did leave me hanging in the end. But overall it was good.
Wolfslick chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
You said to call you out so... it's been almost 2 years
Akela Victoire chapter 19 . 10/9/2014
It's been over a year since you updated! I hope you find it in you to update again, preferrably soon!
Schurke chapter 19 . 8/4/2014
Calling you out months later. Please don't give up on this story.
thousandwonders chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
today's june 11 its been 2 years since you've written this fanfic plz update
thousandwonders chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
plz update i really want to know what happens next
3 Eternal Phoenixes chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
Great story but it's been a bit more than a week since you updated isn't it?
ImaginaryGirlxx chapter 19 . 5/15/2014
Love this story! Please update soon :)
Rhirhirhi chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
So far I'm liking this, it's well written :)
Saige Floral chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
Please update soon!?
Saige Floral chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
Once again, blown away so hard that I have forgotten to comment! Maybe Ron and Hermione can have a little 'welcome home get together' next chapter. Good luck with the next.
Saige Floral chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
I will comment on this chapter as any respective person would: say wonderful things about your work, go home, and squeal in their bedroom like a teenage girl.
Saige Floral chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
Your story is like water, the great writers stories are like wine; everybody drinks water! Good luck with the next chapter.
Saige Floral chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
So sorry for not commenting on your Chapters. It's as if your awesome story has put my sharp mind in a trance. This is the best HP\H2O crossover I've read so far. I think that it is a good idea to end on a cliffhanger to keep people at the edge of their seats reading. I see a novelist award in your distant future!
Saige Floral chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Wonderful story idea! Maybe Ron can follow Hermione to the Gold Coast, they both can find out about the h2o girls' secret, Ron wants to get a reward for helping find the mermaids, Hermione wants to help them, Rikki ends up burning and getting burned.