Reviews for Hermione Meets H2O
Please continue the story
LottaVH chapter 20 . 3/4
Very Good!
I long for the next chapter!
Kram LottaVH
LizAndPattyThompson chapter 20 . 1/24
Mrs. Bell sounds like Mr. Weasley with a muggle. This story is so good though! It is probably the best crossover I've read between the two, and that's saying something! I can't wait for you to update, because I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/18/2016
Hi! I'm a huge fan of this story, and I'd love to see how it ends! If possible I think it would be awesome to continue building the friendship dynamic between Emma and Hermoine, maybe even have Emma and Lewis meet Harry and Ron, but also have to overcome a conflict of interests before saving the girls - I think it would be too easy for them to just cast a spell and turn everything back to normal. Instead, it would be great to introduce another minor conflict that can also serve as a framework for more character & relationship development. Also, I love when the girls' families get involved (great addition with Bella's family!) so any opportunity to have Hermoine meet the Gilberts would be awesome!
Ultimately, any ending you write will be great! THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/16/2016
I would love it if this continued on for several more chapters, but even if it's almost over please share the ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Awesome story - please update soon!
ObsessedwReading chapter 20 . 6/16/2016
Wonderfully written.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Thank you for updating! Please keep going! I love this story!
Phoenix1998 chapter 20 . 4/27/2016
Im glad you're still writing this, can't wait to read more :) x
Guest chapter 19 . 4/11/2016
UPDATE PLZ
FuzzyElf24 chapter 12 . 9/30/2015
Please don't tell me the dead friend is Emma.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/8/2015
Just wanted to say this is a great story and I've really enjoyed it! I wish I could read the ending! ;)
hhhhh chapter 19 . 6/30/2015
It was very good in until the three left for rikki from the burrow in my opinion. To me it got a little confusing. You did leave me hanging in the end. But overall it was good.
Wolfslick chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
You said to call you out so... it's been almost 2 years
Akela Victoire chapter 19 . 10/9/2014
It's been over a year since you updated! I hope you find it in you to update again, preferrably soon!