Reviews for Happy Feet: Frozen Hearts
GreenLight chapter 7 . 10/3/2018
Well, I like how This story has conrinued, i know I am late, but. Better late than never, Can't wait for more Deep Moments with Erik and Bo. Oh, it's been 6 years since rhis chapter. Guess my dreams have faded.
THESAVAGEKING chapter 7 . 8/28/2017
where is chapter 8 btw when you are near the end of the whole story make erik and bo get together and become mates and make that chapter Good and make sure you will make the chapter m rated plz because i want you to have a scene when they mate erik and bo will mate and have a chick and make its name a rare name not a common one like goerge or emma
Guest chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
Please finish the story I really hate it when a story is unfinished
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
You should use the song bridge of light from the actuall movie it is really good and I'm hooked on it although the iTunes version background music messes up the song and is totally different to the movie lyrics are the same though good story by the way
erik happyfeet chapter 7 . 9/21/2016
hey where is chapter 8 i want to know what happens to me and my friends
HAPPYFEET4EVER chapter 5 . 6/16/2016
Please don't let Katherine just end like that I want to read about her finding a mate and being happy but her ending with sadness and pain is just too sad other than that great story and love the Katherine character she reminds me of a girl I know.
ContinuityPolice chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
I'm sorry, I did miss something...I suck.
ContinuityPolice chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
Mumble can sing? What? Did I miss something? I'm pretty sure I missed something but Mumble can sing?
MarioFan65 chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
Where is chapter 8? I want to see Carmen so badly!
Ostimeus Alex chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
This is really great! seriously, but I hope you do continue on...
Brianna chapter 7 . 2/27/2014
Very good story but when will it continue . my favorite will and always be Erik . But what did Bo tell Atticus in the last chapter I am crying (literally ) to know!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
I kinda have a question, are you done writing this?
SorecroressGoddess chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
Hurry with the next chapters please!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Hey there!

Sorry, this isn't a review by any chance, and just to say keep up the good work on the story heard your the best in the Happy Feet Archives! No time for that, I came here to write this to you that there's this guy named Midnight Trekker I apologize if he/she reads this review, so is it true that the legendary MyWayWriter a bad guy such thing! I"m just curious because it sounds more the MyWayWriter is a jerk or that Midnight Trekker is just jealous of his/her ability to write better.

Please don't be mad at me, Midnight Trekker told us we should ask one of you guys including StarSource, Penguinator, and of course you!

Once again, this isn't a review but i thought you should be alert to wants happening in this place.
an chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
please keep updating love your stories
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »