Reviews for Fever Dreams
The-Fun-In-Funeral chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Lovely, so very lovely. I'm a huge POTO fan, but I'm new to the fanfiction based on it. I regret not being able to read such darling stories as this sooner (I was too busy with Harry/Voldemort and BruceWayne/Joker) but re-watching the 2004 movie a few days ago gave me the epiphany "But of course will have PHANfiction on it! Why didn't I think of it sooner?!". Needless to say I berated myself appropriately *chuckle* and am so, so happy to have indulged in all of the glory that is Erik for many hours on end *sheepish blush*

I read about your books on your profile page, but alas, being a senior in HS with no current job I cannot afford to buy any of your books. But when the year ends and I eventually get the funds necessary, I pray I'll remember to purchase and no doubt enjoy your works. After all, I thoroughly enjoyed this one :) *writes note to future self*

By the way, best of luck with that hectic life you seem to lead :) So much to do and so little time, non?
Penthesileia chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This was really beautiful. I especially loved the story Erik weaved for Christine. The entire piece was lovely and hopeful. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Loved this story! It would be cool if you could add on to this story so we could see Christine break through Erik's fears.
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I really like the ending here, it's a bit unusual in that they aren't quiet together, but are obviously heading in that direction.
WhiteFalcon534 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
What a beautiful story. I love it.
SpiritRose3496 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is so cute and beautiful! They're both really in character and wonderful. Thank you for posting this!
EriksAnge051831 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Brilliance. No more, and yet, no less.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
that was so sweet. I really like it.
letthesongtakeflight chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
"I love it" does not even begin to cover how amazing this story is. It's so aptly named. "Fever Dreams", for it DOES seem like a dream. It is the story that I've always wanted to write, but never found the words to.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Oh my GOODNESS, how your work pleases! I love how, though a different tale, the essentials of the relationship here between Christine and her Opera Ghost are the same as in "The Opera Ghost Unraveled." Erik acts harsh to combat desire, yearning for Christine while thinking himself a monster. Christine refusing him, and, in essence, herself, because "good girls don't love Opera Ghosts with disfigured faces" (love that line!), well, YOU should know the rest, certainly! Anyway, it's a relationship I simply love to savor through such stories. I love its conflicts and interludes of tenderness, Erik's bouts of self-loathing to be combated by Christine's newly discovered affection -I just LUV EET ALLLL!
I think I'll reread The Opera Ghost Unrav. for like the bajillianth time now. Seriously, that things my favorite piece of writin' EVER! It always leaves me wondering "How does she DO that? ToT" It's like going around an art gallery after you've just drawn a picture thinking "I did so well!" It leaves you depressed (in a good way). Yours leaves me happy though. And I'll always have a standard of writing to aspire for! u So thanks.
-LadyCavalier
flowersfade chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. Out of curiosity do you plan on continuing it? It just seems as though the story's not done yet! But anyway great work and I hope you always continue to write!
Mary from Colorado chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh, Michelle, as usual, you never disappoint! Any new story from you is always anxiously anticipated and appreciated. I loved every word.
Scarlett Raine chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Your stories never cease to amaze. I love how gradual this was. You really built up tension. Erik was, as always, perfect in characterization throughout his hesitancy, hope, and anger. I'm excited about your book on Amazon and your future stories to come! :)
Sin of the Fallen chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Aww! (steals Michelle's Erik plush for a quick snuggle) It's so fluffy and sweet! It makes me feel all nice and happy! D
Phantom Night Owl chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Lovely, Michelle. This was a tender, gentle story...I loved Nurse Erik. And he makes a wicked soup too. I figured Christine would have melted into a little puddle, by the end. Geesh! That girl is as tough as nails. She should have proposed on the spot to him. He cooks, plays wonderful music, shows gentleness during illness, and loves her to distraction. Okay, once in a while he gets snarky, but so what. Love the cover of your new book...good luck with it!