Reviews for The Very Bad Idea
eris8656 chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
Funny & cute! I hope you update!
TheDemonLady chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Id like to see an update (

Why did you stop writing I really enjoy this one (
WolfWinks chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
This story is great I LOVE IT!
MarieVerdonck chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
Original set-up and rather humorous :) Though I do fear the transcript format may make it kind of hard to write in-debt interactions... But I'm curious as to what you do with it and how much you can convey. Have to consciously think about who's A and who's B sometimes, which is a bit distracting, but it got easier and easier, so I don't think it's that much of an obstacle. Looking forward to the next chapter, they can be a bit longer though. I find it hard to imagine that's all they can say to each other in an hour, even with long pauses. You'd be surprised by how much is said in an hour of (even strained) conversation!
Marydee 48 chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
I loved this chapter , I would like them to talk about the fact that men can have children I love the thought of mpreg, and Harry does not know this , I also like Draco to get to ask some questions he has always wonder about with harry and harry need more anger towards the Dursely's just from growing up with them in a cupboard for 10years is like a jail cell with spiders and such , they need to com together so they can get past things about each other so they can have the happy ever after with each other any way I hoped that help your muse Great Wonderful story ,,,, :)
Marydee 48 chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
Wow right on this is wonderful you know them I all so happy and excited to read the next chapter you have giving me goose bumps LOL LOL thank you I cant wait this is very exciting thank you :)
Marydee 48 chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
this chapter was very good give us the answers as to why 's and How's , I cant remember in the books because I like the movies better but Harry favorite colors were Green and Blue , and browns earth tones if you look at his face and emotions that are on his face he does not like the loud colors, like the Head Master wore and colored his privet rooms in , lol but if you like the Red , that fine too , I just love that you are writing again so thank you :)
Marydee 48 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
( Smile ) Hear is you review You are the best writer out there , I love your writing style , ok that saying the fact that Harry is not working and just feeding the birds is just so Harry :) and as we all can see the Potter, Malfoy, relationship has been there since they were 11 years old and first met, and the fact that Harry has a need to have his questions answered just screams a need for understanding Malfoy because he really down in Harrys heart know he as a need Draco , Harry might even in his unconscious that Draco is important to him in so many ways , and just needs Draco but at this point he might not understand why , so that all said I love your writing these to and wish you to continue Pretty a Please with Sugar on top LOL Thanks :)
rmiser1994 chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
What about Jealousy as an emotion?
Love?, Betrayal? (eg Dumbles panning his death), Trust...
fantasist0923 chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Are you gonna finish this? I was enjoying it.
fandom-freak16 chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
This is gonna get interestin
svallkille chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Will you cont this,'?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
I pleas
The arithmancer chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
I think meeting other people's expectations would be interesting, they've both had to do that a lot.
LittleThingsToMakeYouSmile chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Dunno why you abandoned this story. I garintee at least one reader if you contiue it! I'm interested to know what else you will come up with for Harry and Draco to talk about/reveal. Plus I just love Drarry ;) Consider updating? Pleae?