Reviews for Klaine Drabbles
R4inb0wdrinker0 chapter 100 . 3/17
Oh. My. God. I am so glad I listened to rainysunnyending about you, words cannot explained how incredible those where, absolutely amazing,truly.
paddyofurniture chapter 100 . 6/12/2014
I love it, but you know that I told you , reading it again ,I giggled a second time at the security safety belt known as Blaine. Its an awesomely worded image. Such warm snuggly feelings it creates of such a beautiful family and its wonderful to see one of my favorite beautiful authors back in the game and with a .
RainySunnyEnding chapter 100 . 6/12/2014
EESOCUTE! TheseatbeltandthemonitorandthelisteningandthegurglesandSNUGGLES!
AnneCpc chapter 99 . 5/18/2014
yay, youre back1
jenanistonrockz chapter 99 . 5/6/2014
Loved this drabble! Would love to read a sequel sometime!
1gleefan chapter 99 . 5/5/2014
Oh, I just love this.
Guest chapter 99 . 5/4/2014
Please, please continue this drabble.
klaineisendgame11 chapter 99 . 4/22/2014
ONEMORE TILL 100! :D
breezy-kuki chapter 99 . 4/22/2014
Taking a gap year is an excellent idea, if you don't take any college classes, you still qualify for incoming freshman scholarships. it's great to have some time to get out there &explore the world, before you decide how to change it.
Back to the story: I love it! :3 You've got a knack for heavily conveying emotion and painting a vivid picture without being overly descriptive. Please, continue writing when you feel inspired &really whenever you can; after your exams, of course.
Best of luck to you, btw! c:
breezy-kuki chapter 86 . 4/22/2014
*mild spoiler alert*
don't do it, don't say yes just because he's pretty and asked nicely, don't don't...
XD I love that. It's too cute; which is fitting, because Blaine is too cute, too!
Guest chapter 99 . 4/22/2014
You should do a follow up of Kurt asking Blaine out!
RainySunnyEnding chapter 99 . 4/22/2014
Okay, no, you haven't uploaded this before. Awwww!
jobelle516 chapter 99 . 4/22/2014
Awwww, we missed you too, and how you play with our boyz so beautifully well.

You had me giggling, 'cause your Kurt is so kute. mwah

Wishing you well with your exams! If only there was a Glee!Klaine class, you'd ace it.
paddyofurniture chapter 99 . 4/22/2014
WELCOME BACK! You have been missed! Hope all is well and so happy to see you writing again.
paddyofurniture chapter 98 . 12/10/2013
Very nice way to enjoy the holiday season. Good song. I like Buble', but I am partial to the U2 version. I mean it's Bono Coatsy C'mon! But I would definitely not mind Blaine singing it though.