Reviews for This ship will carry our bodies safe to shore
DrsSong chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
How can you leave it here?
Aviendha91 chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Update please! This is so good, you were on a flow, how could you stop there. How does the doctor convince her he is himself?
Guest chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
No no no no no no NO! You can't leave it there! Its soooooooo good and I NEED to know what happens next or I'll self combust :P

You're such a good writer and your ideas are AMAZING please keep going... For my sanity please finish this fic!
laraandamber chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
Genius! More more more!
laraandamber chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Am halfway through but felt need to post on this particular chapter as your description of River's semi conscious state is brilliantly evocative. And great use of 3rd person to get so close to her pov. Loving this fic, it is a tad freaky!
pinetree13 chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
Hey, just thought I'd say that you should update soon because I'm sort of dying over here. Please? I'll resort to bribery if necessary.
Bioluminescence chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Oh, but that Sam is deviously evil. I thought River had him when she chained herself up, but he out thought her there. And now she thinks the Doctor is dead and Sam has externalized and disguised himself as the Doctor. Argh! As always, I await the next part eagerly.
tardisbluephoenix chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Is it normal that I am having ridiculously venomous feelings towards this "Sam"?
Sylva Dax chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Slightly evil laugh? Slightly? This just put the "c" in chilling and creepy.
tardisbluephoenix chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
Hagauwgauqh OH WOW.
Namei chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
Expected A got Z and loving it
Cazzie chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
I'm loving this story. Can't wait for more!
Sylva Dax chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
Now that's just downright scary. Wow
slightly so chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Yeah you do!
Bioluminescence chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Ohhhh! This is deliciously evil. Sam is quite Creepy, as you said. I wonder why he's so strong. I wonder where he and the other presences came from. At first I thought maybe the minds of the men in the room with River when they used the psychoelectric extractor had somehow left imprints on her mind, but now I'm thinking maybe these are people who the psychoelectric extractor had been used on previously. Maybe it's something completely different. In any case, I'm intrigued and look forward to the next update.