Reviews for Runes
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 8/23
Amazing!
Tsubaki-Akai chapter 4 . 8/7
Don't know if anyone else pointed this out yet but in the bottom of the chapter you need to fix Capt America's name. He's Steve Rogers not Roberts. Other than some spelling errors your story has been very interesting and entertaining.
Nay.
TheUnquietDead chapter 7 . 5/22
I couldn't stop reading once I started. When is the sequel going to be up?
Ghostunderasheet chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
I say nay on Coulson/Barton. Barton is my favorite. I can't bare to imagine him with anyone other than me (and maybe Natasha just because I've read so many of those...).
Aikast Frosti chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
Fire doesn't need oxygen specifically to burn. Oxygen is just a fuel that fire can use, like any flammable materials on the main ship.
lunaatje123 chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
I liked this story, it was different from what I originally expected and also from what I had been looking for, but it kept me interested throughout so good job on that. I liked how you did the first 6 chapters, with the little introductions on how a character got his/her rune, especially.
All-in-all, I found this to be a short but powerfull fic. Thanks!
jpottermalfoy chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
Good story. Pairing Clint and Phil is lovely. Please stop saying Captain America's last name as Rodgers. It's driving me crazy. His name is Rogers - no 'd'. Google it, Yahoo it, whatever.
shadewatcher chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
Poor Loki, though with Harry and the gang around they'll be able to fix his problems too. _ Awesome LOVE that they saved poor Phil. :)
kage kitsune 14 chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
Update soon, please!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
oooh...this was such an awesome story! :)
are you still doing a sequel?
Belle'Masque chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
oooohhhhhh...what was that last part?
Can't wait 4 more!
Belle 3
Serpent91 chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Well written! He is probably under some form of control under that sceptre thing. Thanos is really not very friendly.
Lw117149 chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
oh oh oh dose that mean sequel?! yes it does after I read your closing message! yes I o look forward to it. ty
MayaStormborn chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
I have a theory for the fire-oxygen-space problem.
There must have been air inside the mothership, which the nuke put a hole in before exploding, so what you see is the ship's air expanding to fill the void of space and being used to fuel the fire all at once.