Reviews for The Meeting
Alkeniw Andilite chapter 35 . 9/20/2016
This story has amazing potential. Why have you abandoned it? If you finished it, it probably would be one of my favorite stories ever.
Fayeress chapter 35 . 2/20/2014
Please continue this story you have beautifully written it! I look forward to your upcoming chapters.
RavenKnight89 chapter 35 . 6/9/2013
Nice job, this is both serious and hilarious, update soon
RGAukema chapter 35 . 5/26/2013
when will you add a new chapter?
Guest chapter 35 . 4/16/2013
I am still reading and i love it! Moore soon please?
Guest chapter 35 . 4/14/2013
next one soon?
DanAlaya chapter 35 . 4/8/2013
I can feel you setting something up. Something very bad is going to happen. I just know it. And this sparring match with Poisoned Tears is just a bad bad idea.
Argh! The tension.
xVentressx chapter 35 . 4/7/2013
No problem dear,you can upload whenever you want:)
Skitter-Experiment chapter 35 . 4/4/2013
So great so far! I cant wait for more!
Afrika Sisi chapter 35 . 4/4/2013
You need to just have them admit it already. The arc has been going too long, and I'm going to admit I'm getting annoyed. You write fantastically, but you need to work on your pacing, which, unlike the majority of writers, is too slow and not too fast. I really have enjoyed this fic, despite the slowness, and wait eagerly for the next update. :)
Afrika
Ice queen chapter 35 . 4/3/2013
I've read all the chapters and its okay we all have our lives and problems to deal with but anyways update soon I'm really loving it :D
crazyuser chapter 35 . 4/2/2013
you go girl! update! :3
LePugly chapter 35 . 4/1/2013
You still update better than most so,and you definitely have researched more than others. So I will keep loving your story.
Savage Kill chapter 35 . 4/1/2013
Bloody Hell woman! About time you updated! lol

good chapter by the way.
VampireVampyre chapter 35 . 4/1/2013
Oooh the wedding's getting closer! Will it be called off in time or will it go ahead making Midnight Rose unhappy? Gah I don't know but I will definitely be staying tuned to find out!

That was great as usual, don't worry about the delay, life throws distractions and issues etc a lot so the fact you updated at all is the important thing!

Your loyal reviewer,