Reviews for Hush, little girl
Arianmaiden chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Um... You do realize Jake and Rachel were cousins?
Sinister Shadow chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Uh, "no offense" (note the sarcasm), but are any of you REVIEWERS (not all, just most) on drugs? I don't like Jake/Rachel, personally I think it's kind of wrong, but The Steel Angel has obvious writing talent (unlike most of you grammar-impaired freaks), and just because he writes fics about Jake/Rachel, which is HIS personal preference, does NOT mean he's going to go do it with his cousin, you retards! IT'S A DAMN FAN FICTION, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! And you canon-obsessed people, get this in your head NOW: Cassie/Jake and Rachel/Tobias are NOT the only pairings on the freaking website! This is not the books. UC stuff and using your imagination is what this website is FOR, not making 3756 carbon copies of the books. It's not like ILLEGAL to write fics about pairings other than CJ and RT. Look, if you don't like the story or the pairing, that's fine. I don't like the pairing myself. But reviews like that are really unnecessary and a waste of time, plus it makes you seem very, very immature. If you want to be negative about a fic, at least try to be helpful and NOT personally insult them.

Yeah. Sorry about the rant, that just pissed me off. That doesn't include some reviewers, like ! and RasberryGirl and those who just commented on the incest part. I'm talking about the people who actually were insulting and/or out of line.

Anyway, The Steel Angel, sorry for wasting your webspace... I don't really like most of your pairings, but you have a good writing style and very obvious talent. Please write more Animorphs, you're good at it! No matter how weird or daring or controversial your pairings may seem, you write well. I know what you mean, I've been through the whole daring-pairing episode too. Please keep it up!
anonymousme chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Interbreeding leads to diseases such as Tay Sachs, and now Jake's "daughter" is at risk. Many people might be a little insulted at the pairing, as well as grossed out because well, Jake and Rachel are related by blood.

"We're blood cousins. BLOOD cousins,"

"Stop saying blood!"

Where have I heard that saying?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
um, isnt dating and marrying and reproducing with cousins ILLEGAL?/
RasberryGirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Incest is *not* best...don't put your cousin to the test!
Anonymous-cat chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
the thing that is wrong with that- Jake and Rachel are cousins. Not a great pairing.
1234567890 chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
NOT VERY GOOD IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE CENTURY! YOU, YOU PERVERT, YOU! YOU R DEFINITELY ON DRUGS!
xxPastelSTARxx chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
was just scary. i'm sure the story would have been a lot better if you used a different character instead of jake, like oh say perhaps, tobais ::cough cough:: and i know you're getting this a lot but i do feel as if i must repeat it:

you DO know that jake and rachel are COUSINS right? not imediate family but pretty darn close enough!
heartsyhawk chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
OH MY GOD!

Jake and Rachel are FREAKIN' COUSINS!

WHat the heck type of drugs were you on when you wrote this?Wait scratch that I do not wish to know... IS nothing sacred to you you perv? They are first FRIkken cousins! that would be like me dating and doing bad tings with MY cousins. Yikes, maazybe you never read the books or something. The fanfiction these days is scary

Rachel chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
What the F where you SMOKING when you wrote this crap?
Jake Berenson chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Um, You DO know Rachel and I are BLOOD RELATED COUSINS! Besides I am dating Cassie and Rachel is dating Tobias! I have a question since YOU support this coupling, are you dating YOUR cousin? Your sick!
Pip's Sister chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
Um, riiiiight. Four lines does not a fic make. This one is too short and leaves too many questions. Rachel/Jake? For one, they're cousins. For two, Jake loved Cassie. Now, I'm all for non-traditional pairings, but you should have at least explained that before dropping this bombshell.

And how could Rachel have had a baby, anyway?
Kori Bischoff chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Ummm...Jake and Rachel are cousins...incest...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
um no offense but r u on drugs or something
Allie chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
um u know Jake and Rachel r cousins right?