Reviews for Confusion and Lies
JayandNya4evr chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
the singing was a bit awkward, but PLEASE UPDATE SOON OR I WILL DIE!
JayandNya4evr chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
please update soon!
Life In Ivy chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Your writing is too fast paced and full of run on sentences, making it hard to understand. I only read two paragraphs and I am having such trouble following that I give up.
lupsss chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
ok...OMG! KEEP WRITTING! and you know I am here for you my friend! as always! ;)
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
My J is BACK! I missed you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo much!
Love the chapter.
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Aaaawww thank u I had the biggest idiot smile on my face wen I read my name on this chapter I never had my name on a chapter so to me its a dream come true anyway hope stuff gets better with the being sick and school ugh school boooorrriiinnngggg. Anyway again this was one hell of an awesome chapter just loved it it was so funny wen danny fell out of the window amazing chapter thanks for updating can't wait and see what happens next 8D
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Amazing. Wonderful fantastic. Awesome. I just plain loved loved it please keep going
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Have I told you how much I can't stand Paullina? No well she a bunch of **** and she's a ***** plus she's an *******! I be ****ed if I let her break my babies up! And I censor out the cuss words! Yay
lupsss chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
AWESOME! and you should really put a fi...I'll tell you on a Pm message because I could make the other people here unhappy if they knew what I have in mind...MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

LOL! I love laughing like a villian...it's just funny! :p ok,keep writting and I agree with you...FATE IS STRONGER! THRY TO BEAT FATE PAULINA! YOU'LL DIE YOU *q#%#"#q*!

KEEP WRTTING AND LOVE THIS CHAPIE!
Anna chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Please add more chapters thank you
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Poor danny's he must've felt crushed but a man LOVES a challege
lupsss chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
OMG! god, I want to know what happens next!
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
I repeat I HATE PAULLINA!
Teameida Creator chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Awwwww so sweet! _ Keep on writing, your skills are getting better! :D
lupsss chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
MORE! this is so good! keep writting!