Reviews for You Need not be Lonely
SCREAMING OMG THAT REMINDED ME OF SHERLOCK
REICHENBACH AND FALLING AND JOHN
IM HAVING FEELS *sobs* BLOODY AMAZING STORY KEEP WRITING GIRL
kitcatblack123 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Love this story, always will.
I reread it today and loved it even more!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/4/2012
OMG YES A SEQUEL!
-AMR
Dragonwish2 chapter 26 . 11/18/2012
Here I am, 10:33 at night, and I'm crying over a fanfic.
This has never happened to me before. Thank you so much for a beautiful story. I absolutely adore this, and it is the first fic to make me cry. Well done, and I hope to see a sequel soon.
ShadeKitteh301 chapter 26 . 11/13/2012
333333 I loved the story! 333333
phren chapter 26 . 11/13/2012
YEEEEEE. That was lovely! Well done, dear.
Miss Vampire90 chapter 26 . 11/13/2012
Love the story
Savysnape7 chapter 26 . 11/13/2012
Oh my gosh I'm am really crying write now like for real! That was amazing you wrote it beautifully great great job!
stinkysox chapter 26 . 11/13/2012
YAY! WRITE A SEQUEL. LIKE NOW. RIGHT NOW. GO. GO WRITE.
I was happy to beta read :) It turned out really well!
stinkysox chapter 25 . 11/12/2012
OH MY JESUS! YOU'RE MAKING ME SCREAM OF SO MANY DIFFERENT EMOTIONS HERE! NOOOOO THERE'S NOT GOING TO BE THAT MANY MORE CHAPTERS?! CRYYYYYYY! Anyways, update soon! Will you be doing a sequel of something of that sort?
stinkysox chapter 24 . 11/12/2012
OH MY GOD YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE! FANGIRL SCREAMS! NEXT CHAPTER! ONWARDS!
stinkysox chapter 23 . 11/12/2012
Yay! You updated! Again! Awesome! Favorite quote of the chapter: I'm a freaking bird! Haha! Going to carry on now...
Savysnape7 chapter 25 . 11/12/2012
OOOOOOOH my gosh idk what's going to happen I mean I don't want THAT to happen but aaaahhh!
stinkysox chapter 22 . 11/11/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! YOU'RE BACK! *spasm* Dude, finally! :D I love it! Especially all the detail into the microthief! I think in one part of it you said grind instead of grinned! XD It sounded awkward, 'cause it made it sound like Kat grinded on Loki XD Anyways, I love it! UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
Savysnape7 chapter 22 . 11/11/2012
Holy crap what just happened!