Reviews for Everyone Looks Better In The Dark
SkyyWriter14 chapter 1 . 5/8
I won't say this fanfic was terrible because it isn't, I swear. It made me hella emotional because Artemis cheats on her boyfriend, yes Wally did cheat on her, with his best friend. I get it, it's your story and if I were Artemis I would've broken up with Wally. I don't know cheating fics make me cringe, but I like the ship Traught more than I like Spitfire, but rereading this is painful because of the concept of cheating. Your stories are amazing and it's a guilty pleasure to write about Traught so keep up the good work.
Based on this story, it's as though Artemis is literally only cheating to hurt Wally. Even her choice of partner seems little more than a poisonous barb designed to inflict the most pain on her boyfriend that she possibly can, regardless of anyone else who may get hurt. Any time she insists that she loves him is simply a joke. Incredibly and undeniably out of character on all accounts. I read this fic days ago and it still leaves me feeling sick whenever I recall it. I like your spitfire fics but this was disgusting.
Artemis is a real bitch in this fic. Wally cheated first and yes that is shitty but to go and fuck his best friend who also happens to be dating her best friend is absolutely fucked up. I honestly don't know why Artemis doesn't just break up with Wally; her lack of guilt for sleeping with his best friend means without a shadow of doubt that she doesn't love him anymore. Zatana gets completely screwed over for no reason and still ends up forgiving everyone just because which is only completely out of character. Dick is a piece of shit in this fic and he doesn't deserve her (or anyone else) at all.
The writing was good to elicit such an emotional reaction from me though but damn i wish I hadn't read this. I hate cheating fics and the reviews made this one not seem as fucked up as it was.
Nightwing667 chapter 1 . 1/22
Sequel sequel sequel
Lover of romance246 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Can you do another story to be a sequel for this because I want to see what happens with the talk.
LeviathanReaper chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I love this story (sort off), it's exactly the thing I've been looking for! However I'm not feeling the Artemis and Dick pairing... However I hope you can write a next chapter and I wanted to see more of wally!
C chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
The feels! :( I can't even form sen-
SpicedSugar chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This story is...IDK. Complicated, I guess. But in a god way. It's complicate, and hard to follow, unless you really slow down and read it, and when you do, it's heart-wrenchingly beautiful and perfect in every possible way.
ynony chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I kinda do hate you for this because Dick and Artemis didn't wind up together, but I can't hate you because it was a really great story. I've read this before but I can't remember if I reviewed it or not. I was just rereading some of your Dick/Artemis stories and found this again. I really love all of them, I just wish you wrote more Traught. It's hard to find any good ones sometimes because it's unfortunately not as popular a pairing as others. Great work as always though.
Loralee X5-214 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I don't know how to feel right now! I was stressed & feeling guilty for these kids, as if I'd done it! Maybe b/f my BFF let me found out via facebook that she was dating the guy I'd been w for 5 years.

BUT SRSLY! update! I want my spitfire!
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Wow, now that's just a serious clusterfuck of relationships, lol. Props to the people who could recover from that! Maybe having been in life or death situations together since they were kids had something to do with the resiliency of their friendships...
edspur chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
hope u write a sequel or something
Llamas Are Sexy chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
fhobos chapter 1 . 7/23/2012

There, you see, on the wall? Those are my brains and heart, and you put them there. My feelings, you've crushed them and - but, I didn't really need them anyway. Worth it, though, for this stunning fic. Your style of writing is well-suited for this angst-fest, and I applaud your ability to convey love affairs. (Though I am, of course, a little irked that Artemis and Dick didn't decide to take the plunge and ride off into the sunset, and instead they all made up, one way or another. A little too optimistic of an ending, but that is my opinion and in no way does it diminish the quality of this fic!)

Thanks for leaving me as a puddle of FEELINGS. I will scrape myself into some semblance of a human being and move on. :)
kittykat12345 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! YEAHHHHHHHHHHH great story i wonder what happens next!