Reviews for Everyone Looks Better In The Dark
random person chapter 1 . 6/10
I think Zatanna suffered the most, everyone just left her in the dark!
BeBackInAFlash21 chapter 1 . 4/17
Great story! Please make it a two shot! Or a side story, cause I wanna see what will happen!
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 4/11
good writing but wow! what a mess...
Marie Truesight chapter 1 . 1/6
I really liked this story because it's pretty realistic, considering what happens in society nowadays. And while it isn't completely in character for some parts, the way you portrayed the characters made them feel more real-life. Kudos to you! -Marie
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Writing this fic was pretty brave. I admire that. I can see that you got a lot of negative feedback, but that's just people who can't acknowledge the tensions between certain characters. And Dick sleeps around in the canon Young Justice Invasion-verse, anyway, so this really isn't very far fetched. Good job.
SkyyWriter14 chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
I won't say this fanfic was terrible because it isn't, I swear. It made me hella emotional because Artemis cheats on her boyfriend, yes Wally did cheat on her, with his best friend. I get it, it's your story and if I were Artemis I would've broken up with Wally. I don't know cheating fics make me cringe, but I like the ship Traught more than I like Spitfire, but rereading this is painful because of the concept of cheating. Your stories are amazing and it's a guilty pleasure to write about Traught so keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Based on this story, it's as though Artemis is literally only cheating to hurt Wally. Even her choice of partner seems little more than a poisonous barb designed to inflict the most pain on her boyfriend that she possibly can, regardless of anyone else who may get hurt. Any time she insists that she loves him is simply a joke. Incredibly and undeniably out of character on all accounts. I read this fic days ago and it still leaves me feeling sick whenever I recall it. I like your spitfire fics but this was disgusting.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Artemis is a real bitch in this fic. Wally cheated first and yes that is shitty but to go and fuck his best friend who also happens to be dating her best friend is absolutely fucked up. I honestly don't know why Artemis doesn't just break up with Wally; her lack of guilt for sleeping with his best friend means without a shadow of doubt that she doesn't love him anymore. Zatana gets completely screwed over for no reason and still ends up forgiving everyone just because which is only completely out of character. Dick is a piece of shit in this fic and he doesn't deserve her (or anyone else) at all.
The writing was good to elicit such an emotional reaction from me though but damn i wish I hadn't read this. I hate cheating fics and the reviews made this one not seem as fucked up as it was.
Nightwing667 chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Sequel sequel sequel
Lover of romance246 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Can you do another story to be a sequel for this because I want to see what happens with the talk.
LeviathanReaper chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I love this story (sort off), it's exactly the thing I've been looking for! However I'm not feeling the Artemis and Dick pairing... However I hope you can write a next chapter and I wanted to see more of wally!
C chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
The feels! :( I can't even form sen-
SpicedSugar chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This story is...IDK. Complicated, I guess. But in a god way. It's complicate, and hard to follow, unless you really slow down and read it, and when you do, it's heart-wrenchingly beautiful and perfect in every possible way.
ynony chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I kinda do hate you for this because Dick and Artemis didn't wind up together, but I can't hate you because it was a really great story. I've read this before but I can't remember if I reviewed it or not. I was just rereading some of your Dick/Artemis stories and found this again. I really love all of them, I just wish you wrote more Traught. It's hard to find any good ones sometimes because it's unfortunately not as popular a pairing as others. Great work as always though.
Loralee X5-214 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I don't know how to feel right now! I was stressed & feeling guilty for these kids, as if I'd done it! Maybe b/f my BFF let me found out via facebook that she was dating the guy I'd been w for 5 years.

BUT SRSLY! update! I want my spitfire!