Reviews for Can't Fight This
RedGoddessEclipse chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
OMG love your story! Please update as soon as you can please!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
I have no other way to contact you, but why did you like Brody? If you liked Rachel, you couldn't have liked Brody. He put her health at risk because he was a criminal. He lied to her. He was careless and not good for Rachel. Even before being a manwhore. He told her to change who she was even before knowing her and didn't respect boundaries.
1 chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
for being a jackson/scott-slash story, there was a lot of pussy eating and allison and scott naked and sucking and fucking- while jackson was NOT with scott- maybe you should add that in your summary as well
princesstinkerbell45 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
So whats jacksons next course of action?
Netha chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
great chapter

Poor Jackson ... peering out the window ... seeing something that he does not like. I see him attacking Allison for have Scott.

Thanks to continue with the story: P

regards
cursedgirl chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
more..more please hurry up! )
fire dragonheart chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Nice
orionastro chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
well, that part with allison i dint like, you should have gonna straight into Jackson/scott. i hope you update soon and finaly we see some action between them. Cant ardly wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Fudging love this fic. 3 Keep writing.
orionastro chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
intereting story, lets see what will happend next., cant ardly wait for the next chapter.
ChristiScribbles chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Of course, you stopped there...
princesstinkerbell45 chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Well well well jackson doesn't seem to up set about the situation. Scott either at this rate scott and allison really arnt going to last. I see stiles finally has the opportunity he's been looking for.
EGBW13 chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
I love it! Especially the shower scene of Jackson/Scott
Netha chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
And another great chapter!

I laughed a lot with the scene of Stiles catching the lacrosse sticks and mask, to defend him, please have more moments like these: D

I love how you approach Scott and Jackson ...and Jacksons tactics is going to turn against him..and that will be fun.

thanks for writing

regards
Peter chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
I need more Jackson dominating Scott ASAP!

Hehe but it's wry we'll written and pretty cute the way you put Lydia and Stiles together!