Reviews for Wonderland
Daizychains123 chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
What on earth! You can't just end it there! You have to keep on writing! I know that its been about 2 years but you need to keep going! This is bloody amazing!
Nightprophecy2989 chapter 17 . 3/4/2014
I have to admit I was hooked from the moment I started! I think this us an excellent story and would love for you to continue it even though it hasn't been updated in over a year. It has great potential for an amazing story!
hogwartslivy chapter 17 . 12/31/2013
waiting for the next update, totally hooked...
Poppy chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
This is the best thing I have ever read! You could write novels! You need to keep going on with this. I swear to god it is hilarious! It is also really well written and just interesting. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/27/2013
This is a brilliant story, I love it, and it saddens me a little that you haven't updated in nine months. I hope you find some inspiration to update it soon, it truly is an amazing fic.
and chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
'After that, updates will take a few weeks at a time," she said!
Theta-McBride chapter 17 . 9/23/2013
You didn't just bring a Muggle to Hogsmead.
James, tell me you did not just.
She's gonna wordvomit to a wizard that she's a muggle and then you'll be in trouble...

Loved this! :D
Fionamoi chapter 17 . 8/21/2013
awww :) absolutely LOVE the story! its sooooo cute and hilarious :D
i'm just wondering if you'll be updating since it says it was updated in 2012?
Fionamoi chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
when she was on about the word vomit all I could think about was the dogs from 'Up'! SQUIRRELL!
nosurprise chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
Love this story! UPDATE PLEASE :D
usuihentai727 chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
Love it! I hope the Potters get along with her, and that they like her very much.

Anyway, PLEASE CONTINUE! :D
slytherinninja chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
love this story! so humouress and i love spencer as a character ;) keep updating! x
Lucy chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
LOOOOVED the first chapter, laughed so hard at the 'Way. To. Go.' part. Can't wait to read the rest!
mellypotter1223 chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
you've gone MIA for this story and it makes me sad. love this FF and i wish you would update it soon! PLEASE!
GoldenGyrfalcon chapter 17 . 4/20/2013
Oi! So it has been WAY too long since you last updated this story! Honestly, it's one of my freaking favorites, and you just left it at a freaking turning point, where freaking amazing things are going to start happening, and freaking it's just been left there! For 4 freaking months! PLEASE UPDATE THIS!