Reviews for All It Took Was A Manticore
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
For the Trio, a troll, for these two, a manticore...
NRATQH chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
It is absolutely unbelievable that you have such an astounding ability to channel both characters EQUALLY which is so rare. a lot of writers I know tend to concentrate to much on one character and though I do wish I knew more about gryffindor's past i love how you treat them both equally like a friend trying to give a fair side of both stories in different views. you are amazing.

p.s you dont have to answer my reviews. ). i just feel the need to voice them thats all
FanFic-Fanatic1999 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I love it. ;)
Empress Empoleon chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
All these episodes of Godric and Salazar are so fun to read. :D Is the manticore a real magical creature, or is it something you made up? If it is made up, your imagination is amazing.

I thought the plot was interesting. I really liked how in the end, you emphasized their friendship by Salazar not having to say anything to Godric about his fear of fire; they just understood. It was a sweet touch, and believe me when I say that I really liked that.

This was a perfect mix of suspenseful adventure and sweet friendship, and I loved it. :)
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Oh, this is funny! Usually, I avoid HP fanfics like the plague (they tend to be really, REALLY stupid...) but this is very good. It's the first I've seen about the founders (again, I haven't been looking, just happened to hit the wrong button and spotted this) - and those two are hilarious together!

Is that original meeting part of a fic, by any chance? Because I bet that would be epic. Anyway, I must now go and see what other stories you've got on the site, because I can never find enough good reading.
Hla chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
OH MY GOD YOUR founders read story got delated! Im so sorry, that really is't fair. Is there any where eales you have it posted? i would love to fienish it
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I really like this! The interaction between Godric and Salazar is totally believable and it's a great explanation for how they became friends.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
wait a second, why would a wizard fear flames? did i miss something?
GundamPilot03 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This was so awesome. I loved this. I found your Founders Read series and I loved it. So I looked at some of more of your stuff and found this. I look forward to reading more in this series.
idadri chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
ok,

i love your founders.

i ask me why salazar and Godric fight as we see in hp2...

A idea?
overtherisingstar chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
A manticore. They became friends over a manticore. Seriously.

That's so like them it's almost funny. Okay, forget the "almost". You had me practically in stitches simply over the idea! :D

I loved the oneshot just as much as I love all your stories about the Founders (which is a lot). I blame you for the fact that I can't read other Founders stories than yours anymore, because I always think 'Salazar wouldn't act like that!', 'Godric doesn't look like that!', 'Hey, there's a lot more to Rowena than books!' or 'Don't underestimate Helga's stubborness!'. You get the picture.

On another note, you had too few choices for the poll in my opinion. I'm interested in reading at least four stories on the list you've got on your profile (though I think only three of them were included in the poll). In case you wanted to know (if not, ignore this part), they were "Writings from the Past", "The Awakening of Salazar Slytherin", "Help Will Always Be Given" (especially that one) and "Heir of Slytherin".

Salazar-Harry oriented much? ;)

Anyway, I look forward to an update on your Reading the Books story, but in the meantime, this will do (definitely!). I love everything you write about the Founders! :D
RogueNya chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This was quite good, not to mention it gives a rough age estimate to the characters. But anyways it was a great read, nice to see one of their adventures
willowswelt chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I came for your Avengers fics and stayed for the Founders.

I enjoyed this little story as a background to the rather complicated relationship you show in "The Founders read the Philosophers Stone".

I think that these two would have needed a strong catalyst to finally get to an understanding about where they stand with each other.

Keep on writing, I hope your exams went well and please find your writing spririt for more Founders fics or updates on the long story!
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Great job as always. I really like the way you do these two. Their interactions are just so natural. I like the backstory here. Will it come up in 'Reading the books?'

I doubt your other fic will be a problem, and I'm fairly certain mine are ok too. The problem - at least in my opinion - is all the idiots who write sexually explicit stories and rate them T. Of course people are complaining. (I've already threatened to report one person if they don't switch the rating on their story. I don't care if it's humor; Snow is 14 and having any sort of situation with a 100 old dwarf is pedophilia and should NOT be rated K.)Aside from those idiots I don't think most stories are a problem and am completely against the purge. Here's to hoping FF finds a better way!
Vue Lorner chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was a wonderful story! It explains a lot about how Godric and Salazar could have become friends.