Reviews for Nursery
LilacSoul chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Oh my god. Are you Edgar Allan Poe, or Emily Bronte? Cause I'm pretty sure you are.
Hariti12 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I really like this. Amazing. You're a really good writer with lots of ideas (even tho sometimes inspired by your friends you manage to add and hanger and just make a simple idea a different glorious story)
Just want to say I like it a lot. Lots and lots.
Crystalbutterfly04 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Creepy but very well written!
JasmineRiddleXAngelOfDarkness chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I knew I had read this before! Hauntingly beautiful! Love the incorperation of the fairy tales! Very excellent use of language!
Cesura chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
So...Eve is Sebastian...and what the contract meant when it said that he would devour Ciel's soul was that his soul would actually just become the Sebiel love child that is Sebastian? I'm confused because it says, "Resting motionless beside his cherished earl." Well, if he cherished him, why'd he do that to him? Gah, confused. XD Super creative story, though. I really liked it.
chukaliteluvver chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Oh, hell. That just terrified me to the point of screaming at the screen. Note to self. Never read fanfiction in the dark. Agh...
mataharitenshi chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That...was morbidly, gruesomely...amazing. I love the imagery, the way the story drifts along so elegantly, delicately. The diction and the mood, utterly perfect.

I have to say; The soul recycling process of demons, how fascinating. I very much admire you for writing this and you should make sure that you let no one tell you you are not positively amazing for writing something this...out of box. :) This was so different to what I am usually accustomed to in this fandom, but it fits so well with these characters and the notions that Kuro gives us about nursery rhymes and religious context that it really ought to be. Very well done, indeed. And I hope to hear more of this tone from you int he future.
BloodColoredRose chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
wow. this is so DARK and so HAUNTINGLY BEAUTIFUL! it sobers me, yet sends me on a high with its magnificence. this is the darkest form of art, the most haunting of fairy tales. this is miserable bliss. So lovely.
Bria Faye Bonebreak chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Grusemly beautiful. Horribly well written. I (figuratively) Love you. Thank you
-Bloody Blossom
Castiel666xD chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Woah was not expecting that... Great story and interesting twist,but weird haha. Cool idea love it and keep writing :)
Cas
Night chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Beautiful and horrible and tantalizing and amazing. You wove the fariytales together into the story wonderfully, and the story itself is a dark delight to behold. Amazing job.
Raspberrih chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
My dear, you give me such /intense/ feelings. I'm not exactly sure what are those feelings, but I feel them whenever I read your fics. Mainly I feel like I want to hug your fics to sleep, they're so delicious sinful. Or sinfully delicious, whichever way... This isn't creeping you out, is it? I just love your writing. And your brain. And you.
Darth Vader C11 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh WOW! This is so incredibly beautiful, haunting, and obscure. So...virtuously sinful and delicious. The way you intwined these fairy tales with this demonic, eerie fable...it's simply harmony. Innocence juxtaposed by corruption; childhood by death, new and old - you create something incredibly bizarre that resides in the seldom explored middle of those two. I love how this chapter evolves using the reality of nursery rhymes; the stories before Disney that exposed authenticity and proved that not all stories have a happy ending, to conjure something so horridly enlightening that we just can't get enough. It's somewhat strange...but this story leads the readers to beg for the pain and seek that poison apple because...it's so expertly crafted that a carefree story of impeccable immortality would just be wrong. It's gruesome and I love it. Thanks for another awweeesome story!
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Dark, morbid, tragic, but most of all genius with all its biblical themes. 3
Misa Sugar chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
...I love you.

I'm a bit confused by the ending, but I love you nonetheless.