Reviews for The Stories They Tell
Maia's Pen chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
This was one of the best written SWATH fics I've read! Captivating from line one. Though I wish there was more...;) I'm impressed that you completed the story! Thank you!
And thank you for not making William a D-bag. Every story depicts him as a jerk, and I think that's unjust. He was a great character! No, Erik, of of course;)
Best wishes!
wordlings chapter 20 . 3/14/2014
This story is absolutely gorgeous. Your writing style is wonderful. Even with the rushed ending it was still one of the best things I've read
Bugula chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
Nicely done, I enjoyed your story. You were able to convey the emotions and inner turmoil very well. Please do write about their wedding night! :)
Bugula chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
Half way through your story and I am enjoying it. Nicely written and great details. I like how the aftermath of the queen's death is realistic (wounded, deads, burrial, etc), a lot more than in the movie. Of course, I enjoyed the bath scene with the huntsman (less realistic though but very enjoyable to read). Great job!
Pey chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
I enjoyed your story allot.
Amanthya chapter 20 . 6/6/2013
:D tired but so happy, it was worth staying up a bit to catch up on this and read the epilogue.
BB.Brenda56 chapter 20 . 5/14/2013
Just found your story, what a wonderful, beautiful, romantic tale you have created. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it from start to finish and wish to thank you for all your hard work, it is fabulous.
Clarisse972 chapter 20 . 2/26/2013
I want more ! lol
Clarisse972 chapter 19 . 2/26/2013
I really, really, really love this chapter.
The words were perfect.
Too bad it endend so quickly, i am sad...
Thanks for all that.
Clarisse972 chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
Hi Dorian,

I still love it.
I like the comparison between the sun and the moon. The sun being William and the moon being Eric. This is very indicative of her state of mind and what she feels.

Thank you again for sharing your writings.
Clarisse972 chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
beautiful scene between them. I wish to be her in his arms lol. So romantic.
Clarisse972 chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
i really love the way you write
Clarisse972 chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Hi,

I like this story a lot. You describe Snow's emotions with perfection. It's hard for her not listening what her heat says to her.
IronEclipse chapter 20 . 2/5/2013
I loved every single moment of this story! Thank you for the wonderful reading experience! :)
KeriC chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
Loved your story! Very well-written and quite satisfying to those of us who wanted more from SWATH but couldn't wait for a sequel. Now I just have to hope the sequel holds a candle to what you've written :) Great job!