Reviews for Walking Dead
WynterC chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
So very good! Loved it:)
Stutley Constable chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Well written and tonally correct. Good imagery with the frozen river and all the other sights along his path.

Nice work.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This is an excellent fic. I really enjoyed the way it played out.
Ellesara9 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
What happens next? More please.
Crystallea1321 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Awwww, that's sweet but I want to find out what Murph does, come on, please?
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
that was peculiarly satisfying and a bit wistful. i'm glad you're back, and i love how you let us get a glimpse inside Harry's head.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
The two of them are just so incredibly close, and I really think you got it down in your words. :)

I loved those two lines where Harry stepped into Chicago. That and the last bit. It's all making me feel really confused and halfway between warm-fuzzy and snifflestorm.

Wonderful work, as per usual.
Proud to be Plug chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Very nice. The narration was completely IC, and I liked your descriptions. It has a real haunted edge to it, which is perfect for this fic.

I really felt for Harry when he mentions about having everything he owns in his pockets. His life sucks so much.

Nice job. :D

-Proud to be Plug
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Neat path Harry took to get there. Definitely a lot of dead stuff that he went through. Now I'm really eager for the next chapter of Unfinished Business.
detepe chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Beautifully written. Near tears in 900 words.
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This is absolutely perfect. Can't believe I missed it on the drabble-thon, although RL kind of kicked me out halfway through. Really, really glad you posted it here.