Reviews for The Realm of Passing
FotoDi chapter 2 . 10/4
Adult status? Forced participation in an adult contest
sponsored by the Ministries of 3 different countries?

Why hasn't Harry noticed the Absense of any sort of
fan mail in the past 12 years? He & Hermione
received Hate mail during Tri-Wizard tournament.

Why hasn't Harry asked about Magical Lawyers? Libel?
Suing the author of the Harry Potter Children's
books?

Voldemort used Harry's blood during his resurrection.
How can 'blood wards' protect Harry any longer?

INTERESTING POINT...

Harry knows from muggle primary School, that in the U.K. you cannot throw someone in prison without a trial. (Would have studied the Magna Carta, Habeas Corpus, and maybe the Star Chamber in his Social Studies classes.) Harry must wonder to what extent (if any) the magical community is bounded by muggle law. Magical U.K. falls within the muggle borders. The magical U.K. is run by the Minister of Magic & Wizengamott ... seemingly independent from the muggle Prime Minister & Parliament & even HEH, the Queen ... So, who is the ultimate political power among the small community of British Magicals? While shockingly ignorant, Harry Potter knows that the Magical U.K. does not have a a "Prime" Minister nor does it have an hereditary Monarch nor an elected Prime Minister or President. Moreover, magical beings like the Goblins & Centaurs do not recognize themselves as falling under the domain of the Ministry of Magic.
With regard to Sirius Black, Minister Cornelius Fudge has already breached the Statute of Secrecy when he alerted muggle law enforcement back in the Summer of 1993 (probably via the magical portrait that talks to the muggle Prime Minister) to the dangerous escaped prisoner, mass murderer Sirius Black. By alerting the muggles, has Fudge opened the legal door for Sirius Black to demand a trial?
phoenix-rob chapter 10 . 8/5
Just found this fantastic story. Hope to see more chapters added really soon as it is too good to stop here,
Mommy3 chapter 10 . 7/31
I don't know if you ever plan to finish this fic, but I hope that you do. I have really enjoyed reading it! Thank you!
JtheGypsy chapter 10 . 7/28
Hey, this story has a lot of promise. Here's hoping your muse picks it back up!
Tregonsee chapter 10 . 7/18
A few notes about your grammar and idioms both in this story and "My Brother":

Many times you have 'there' where their should be.
You seem partial to 'look out' which I don't recall seeing used by any one else whether Brit or American, not even JKR herself. Is that a regional idiosyncrasy?
If so just which region were you raised in?
Eagle-Eyes chapter 10 . 7/15
Terrific story. Would love to see it continued

Keep writing as life allows
Please update! This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read.
dhassall chapter 10 . 4/9
I am quite disappointed that you seem to have abandoned this work. It is an excellent story and seems to be just picking up steam.

Please continue/
Re: Dumbledore bashing.
I don't think it's homophobia, because the books left him basically nonsexual, so most of the homophobes don't actually believe he was gay before JKR gave that interview, so they just write him straight.
In my opinion, he's so often bashed because he's such an easy target. He's built up as being very wise, compassionate, and extremely smart, yet he made a series of obviously terrible decisions, some with tragic consequences. If he were a modern American educator, he would probably be liable for prosecution as an accessory to child abuse and endangerment for repeatedly sending Harry back to the Dursleys, let alone storing dark lord bait in a school. The stuff he allowed Snape to get away with would probably also be legally actionable in the modern US.
Then there's his handling of the link between Harry and Voldemort. He could have sent Harry a note saying, "Harry, I'm concerned Tom might be able to see glimpses of what you see like you've seen what he sees, so I need to keep you away from anything that might be sensitive until you've mastered occlumency. There's also a chance he could use the link to send you disinformation, so take what you see with a grain of salt. " Instead, it was just, "you need to learn Occlumency from Snape," a man so full of bile and hatred he couldn't even teach Potions properly to Harry, let alone a delicate mental discipline.
Then there was also Dumbledore's insistence on protecting Draco even after his sloppy murder attempts had nearly killed two students.

Essentially, Dumbledore made so many bad decisions that it becomes very easy to portray him as evil rather than just misguided or unfortunate, and with a little exaggeration, that becomes bashing.

Calix
lalo80 chapter 10 . 12/5/2016
Porfa actualiza pronto
Nik1627 chapter 10 . 9/28/2016
This story is just as awesome as my brother! Please do continue it!
misteryman526 chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
I didn't think of it the first time I read this but how did Petunia end up with Harry's birth certificate? In fact, why would he even have one? I would assume that he would have either been born at St. Mungo's or the Potters would have had a midwife, neither of which is likely to provide a birth certificate that would pass muster in the Muggle world, so would the birth certificate just be a counterfeit provided by Dumbledore?
aptteach123 chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
This is a great story! I like it a lot. I notice you haven't updated since 2013 though, I hope you haven't abandoned it! I can't wait to see what will happen next, especially with Harry's new found freedom of using his wand legally. Keep up the great work, and know that you've got at least one reader that will read a new chapter whenever you get around to it.
nayin17 chapter 10 . 6/1/2016
Okay
Shepard131 chapter 10 . 5/29/2016
You should update this. Its a great story.