Reviews for The Realm of Passing
aptteach123 chapter 10 . 7/7
This is a great story! I like it a lot. I notice you haven't updated since 2013 though, I hope you haven't abandoned it! I can't wait to see what will happen next, especially with Harry's new found freedom of using his wand legally. Keep up the great work, and know that you've got at least one reader that will read a new chapter whenever you get around to it.
nayin17 chapter 10 . 6/1
Okay
Shepard131 chapter 10 . 5/29
You should update this. Its a great story.
Namaste0 chapter 10 . 4/25
Hey I like your this story also

Please Please please please please please don't stop writing
Thanks
Please keep writing this; i love the story so far, and would dearly like to see how it ends.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 3/30
Very good! I wondered, too; but lack the skills to write what I dream of reading
Rock on
DPinAK chapter 10 . 2/20
Very much enjoying your tale. Looking forward to your next chapter, whenever life lets you have time to write it.
purplepuppy216 chapter 10 . 2/17
great story...I find myself wondering when you will update...
AaronD1 chapter 10 . 2/6
I've really enjoyed the story. Here's to hoping that it will be continued.
DefiantFreedom chapter 10 . 1/12
Hey, this is a really great story. I especially love the way that you're looking into all the corruption and stuff because I think that is a real problem in the wizarding world. Just wondering if you're still continuing or not?
Quoba chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
I hope you didn't give up this story because I really like it.
orihime55 chapter 10 . 12/25/2015
I'm so in love with this fic... hope you post soon!
God is Gracious chapter 10 . 11/23/2015
Must… have… more...!
Aarvees chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
Are you going to continue the story pls?
darksnitch11 chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
I find this story interesting and refreshing, completely different from any other fanfic that I have read. Pl don't give up on this story