Reviews for The Realm of Passing
dhassall chapter 10 . 4/9
I am quite disappointed that you seem to have abandoned this work. It is an excellent story and seems to be just picking up steam.

Please continue/
Re: Dumbledore bashing.
I don't think it's homophobia, because the books left him basically nonsexual, so most of the homophobes don't actually believe he was gay before JKR gave that interview, so they just write him straight.
In my opinion, he's so often bashed because he's such an easy target. He's built up as being very wise, compassionate, and extremely smart, yet he made a series of obviously terrible decisions, some with tragic consequences. If he were a modern American educator, he would probably be liable for prosecution as an accessory to child abuse and endangerment for repeatedly sending Harry back to the Dursleys, let alone storing dark lord bait in a school. The stuff he allowed Snape to get away with would probably also be legally actionable in the modern US.
Then there's his handling of the link between Harry and Voldemort. He could have sent Harry a note saying, "Harry, I'm concerned Tom might be able to see glimpses of what you see like you've seen what he sees, so I need to keep you away from anything that might be sensitive until you've mastered occlumency. There's also a chance he could use the link to send you disinformation, so take what you see with a grain of salt. " Instead, it was just, "you need to learn Occlumency from Snape," a man so full of bile and hatred he couldn't even teach Potions properly to Harry, let alone a delicate mental discipline.
Then there was also Dumbledore's insistence on protecting Draco even after his sloppy murder attempts had nearly killed two students.

Essentially, Dumbledore made so many bad decisions that it becomes very easy to portray him as evil rather than just misguided or unfortunate, and with a little exaggeration, that becomes bashing.

Calix
lalo80 chapter 10 . 12/5/2016
Porfa actualiza pronto
Nik1627 chapter 10 . 9/28/2016
This story is just as awesome as my brother! Please do continue it!
misteryman526 chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
I didn't think of it the first time I read this but how did Petunia end up with Harry's birth certificate? In fact, why would he even have one? I would assume that he would have either been born at St. Mungo's or the Potters would have had a midwife, neither of which is likely to provide a birth certificate that would pass muster in the Muggle world, so would the birth certificate just be a counterfeit provided by Dumbledore?
aptteach123 chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
This is a great story! I like it a lot. I notice you haven't updated since 2013 though, I hope you haven't abandoned it! I can't wait to see what will happen next, especially with Harry's new found freedom of using his wand legally. Keep up the great work, and know that you've got at least one reader that will read a new chapter whenever you get around to it.
nayin17 chapter 10 . 6/1/2016
Okay
Shepard131 chapter 10 . 5/29/2016
You should update this. Its a great story.
Namaste0 chapter 10 . 4/25/2016
Hey I like your this story also

Please Please please please please please don't stop writing
Thanks
Guest chapter 10 . 4/15/2016
Please keep writing this; i love the story so far, and would dearly like to see how it ends.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Very good! I wondered, too; but lack the skills to write what I dream of reading
Rock on
DPinAK chapter 10 . 2/20/2016
Very much enjoying your tale. Looking forward to your next chapter, whenever life lets you have time to write it.
purplepuppy216 chapter 10 . 2/17/2016
great story...I find myself wondering when you will update...
AaronD1 chapter 10 . 2/6/2016
I've really enjoyed the story. Here's to hoping that it will be continued.
DefiantFreedom chapter 10 . 1/12/2016
Hey, this is a really great story. I especially love the way that you're looking into all the corruption and stuff because I think that is a real problem in the wizarding world. Just wondering if you're still continuing or not?