Reviews for Hush Little Babies
I love it!
Jissy2013 chapter 5 . 1/24
Love it so cute
Emma74 chapter 5 . 1/8
I loved that so much! It was the cutest and sweetest thing I have ever read.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
Aw this is so sweet! I loved this entire thing!
Post U Later chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
Aww That Was So Sweet! I Love That Tony Doesn't Like The Little Boys Looking At His Little Girls. That's So Freaking Cute Of Him. XD
Post U Later chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
Aww They're Going To Have A Baby. Maybe They Could Have Twins, A Boy & A Girl. That Would Be Adorable! XD
Post U Later chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
Oh God, That Was Horrible, For Both Tony & Steve. The Others Weren't Nearly As Scared As Steve Was. & Tony Was Probably Really Close To Having A Breakdown If He Hadn't Found Steve.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
Aww They All Sound Adorable! I Like That They're Growing Up Quickly. I'm Sure The 5-7 Year Range Will Be Interesting.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Aww Tony Hates It Now, But He'll Love It Later & Miss It Once They Turn Back.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Heh, someone like Twilight? I mean, you did name the twins after two of the first bad guys. XD

I love this story, it was so cute and heartwarming (OMFG, I've never used that word before in my life, I just noticed that!).
The Rambler chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
OMG, haha. Steve and Thor want princess movies! ...wait Tony why do you even HAVE princess movies?!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Y is iron man gay?
x0xalexis8 chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
THAT'S SO CUTE!
Ms Marvel98 chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwww so addddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddorable and sweet! Such a sappy ending but in this case it really works. Wow. Seven kids. I would say Steve and Tony had definitely been "busy" but that wouldn't work since their kids had surrogate mothers. In total, there are 21 kids in the second generation of Avengers. Holy Jesus Crust. But awesomely fluffy! *five stars*
Ms Marvel98 chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
You totally had me at "it will make little Steve sleep well at night". I actually got teary at the part where Tony finds him all alone and scared. Why must you do that to me (*_*) You might not even see these reviews. I mean, it's been what, almost a year since you last updated? But people are still reading this! Congratulations!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »