Reviews for Faith
Anastasia Belle chapter 12 . 3/23
Omg that was so cute between nick and grace! Aww why couldn't grace find a guy like this. I really enjoyed this story. There aren't a lot of grace fics and you write really well for her.
Anastasia Belle chapter 11 . 3/23
This chapter was brilliant!
Anastasia Belle chapter 10 . 3/22
I loved the grace and Adrian convo! I think that Adrian will always have a special place in her heart for Ricky she really loved him. If only he could've just been there for her the way she was for him. It's sad they didn't get a chance to really work things out. You know I don't mind her with Omar either. I like nick and grace they are really cute! Poor Cathy :(
Anastasia Belle chapter 9 . 3/22
I really liked this chapter, the show really could've used that conversation between grace and john. I always that her mother and just confused her.
Anastasia Belle chapter 6 . 3/17
I really enjoyed the conversation between grace and Adrian.
Anastasia Belle chapter 5 . 3/17
Poor Cathy! :( but she's got a wonderful attitude :)
lemmanuel1 chapter 4 . 3/16
I'm really enjoying this story!
Anastasia Belle chapter 3 . 3/16
Your insight into Grace is wonderful! I'm really liking this story. I hated what happened to her character in the last couple of seasons she became nothing more than a an easily influenced, confused girl who just said she was Christian whenever she felt like it and that really bugged me. I liked her in seasons 1 and 2.
slotat071 chapter 12 . 3/16
Aww! I loved this story! Grace and Nick were so cute! Please make a sequel! I like how Grace grew closer to God and realized why she drifted away from Him. You characterized her very well and I liked how the counselor helped her too. This is defiantly one of my favorite stories that you've written! :)
Princess Pinky chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
I feel like they probably would have at least kept Cathy overnight for observation in case she had a relapse. But, creatively, I can see why you needed her to get out of the hospital as soon as possible. And I was shocked when Grace admitted to Nick that she'd known about Cathy's illness and he just left her. I guess I can understand why. But then again, that information was Cathy's secret to tell, not Grace's, so it probably wouldn't have been right to tell Nick before anyway.

I'm glad he was able to get over it though. I'm a little sad we never got to see Grace open up to Nick about her dad, but I think it was a nice resolution to the story and their not-quite-relationship. I'm glad Grace didn't jump right into yet another relationship, despite her attraction to Nick. It shows how much she's grown. But, my favorite part was the "spark" when they kissed, which actually turned out to be the sprinkler coming on! What a cute way to put a little play on that old cliche turn of phrase!

Thanks for writing and sharing! :)

And maybe you'll even do more Grace fics in the future? *nudge, nudge*
Princess Pinky chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
My heart was breaking for Nick. He must have been completely shattered from the inside out. It makes sense that something this monumental was the thing that would spur Grace back into prayer.

At first I couldn't believe that you really killed Cathy. I was sure that you were going to have Grace's (and Nick's) prayers save her life. But that was quite the little twist with him sending her back to her body. I wonder if she flatlined during this time? That must have been absolutely terrifying for Grace and Nick if she did.

And it looks like the next chapter is titled "Happy Ending," so I'm guessing that's the final chapter in the story. I'm off to see how it ends!
Princess Pinky chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
AHHHHH! Did you hear the SQUEE I just made? Because: "I was having sex with Omar, and I called him...I called him Ricky"! Yeah, I'm sitting on the couch in front of my laptop right now just squeeing as I type! Isn't it funny how one line can just make you so unbelievably happy? Adrian still loves Ricky, yes she does! And as soon as college starts, they'll have Freshman English together! (Because that scene appeared on my dash and hells to the yes! If only Jack wasn't in it with them. Blah.)

And anyway, where was I before my Radrian tangent? Oh yes: the "So it's back to bible-thumping Grace again eh, lol jk. Good for you" was pretty funny too, because it's such an Adrian thing to say. I hope that Grace is a little more mature this time though. Standing up for her beliefs without forcing them down people's throats. That was one thing that initially made me not like her character in the first season, but then she grew out of it a little and that would've been fine had they not revamped her character entirely in the opposite direction.

I gotta say I wasn't expecting the ending at all though. And I'm not sure that Nick can take Cathy's death rght now, especially not after his breakdown on stage over his sister. (What's the time jump between that chapter and now, by the way?)
Princess Pinky chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
That sounds like such a Grace outfit. :P

Thanks for the mention of her other relationships besides Jack, Grant, and Daniel! (The Grason shipper in me squeals simply for the recognition, even if they aren't together in this fic.) Also: "and you didn't really love the person that you did it with." - YES! That's what I'm talking about! I just hate, hate, hate the back and forth with Jack and Grace. It's old hat, you know? I don't buy that they ever really loved eachother. I feel like Jack saw Grace as more of a prize girlfriend; as the son of the church's minister, she was the ultimate girl that he *should* date. Their whole "relationship" never really was for me, it was all built on flimsy and contradictory expectations of one another. I can never understand why so many people like them together (just like I can't understand the awful Ramy appeal). So anyway, thank you, thank you for that line and that confirmation that she never really loved Jack. She thought she did, but she didn't. I think it was more the pressure from him and the other influences in her life that made her think she did. Hindsight is 20/20 as they say.
Princess Pinky chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
I did listen to the song as I was reading and although I was listening to a non-duet version, I think you picked just the right breaks in the song for each character. The first section fit Nick beautifully as it reflected his feelings about his sister (loved the dedicated by the way!) and the second part was really great for Grace and the emotional transformation she's been on throughout this story: "What would you think of me now?" summarizes that entirely. Plus, perfect place for them to sing the song together.

I wasn't expecting him to get emotional and run off the stage though. Poor guy thinking that boys don't cry. I hate that society makes people think that. Anyway, I was really expecting Grace to open up to Nick at this point, but not quite yet I guess. I really want to know what he'll say when he finds out about Marshall's betrayal. I wonder if she'll end up popping over at his room before the night is up so they can talk?
Princess Pinky chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Ahhh! You posted six chapters while I was on vacation! lol

I loved the opening to this chapter! It kind of gave me warm fuzzies at the back of my neck. I could completely identify with Grace here and I thought the scene was very realistic, especially since somehting similar once happened to me. (Although my friend took me to the mall and we had free makeovers at the Macy's makeup counter. But like Grace, I hardly ever wear makeup [just lip gloss mainly, sometimes lipstick, and maybe blush for very special occasions] - especially not eyeliner - and I was having all kinds of problems, let me tell you! My friend was just sitting there with her son, cracking the hell up, because my eyes started tearing and I was freaking out every time the woman got close to my eye with the liner. It was pretty sad.) But I felt for Grace when she looked in the mirror and thought: "That's not me!" It's like: my face! Where's my face? lol But all in all, it was a really cute scene with Cathy. (Speaking of, I still love how she's so much like Grace, and yet you still have her breaking out of the stereotypical "good Christian girl" mold.)

I also thought the inclusion of dinner was a nice touch. It called back to the "family dinners" in the pilot episode. Also, karaoke scenes! Those are always fun. And of course Grace and Nick are going to be pairing up for this! ;) I wonder what song(s) they'll be singing? (I'm starting to picture them up on stage singing like Whoopi Goldberg in "Sister Act.")