Reviews for Vow of Strongest Stone
reberebecca chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
Una storia bellissima!
Coinvolgente e assolutamente originale. Inizialmente pensi che sia carina ma poi più leggi piu sprofondi in un vortice psicologico. Veramente molto intrigante e ben scritta. Un sacco di sottintesi e riflessioni per me hai svolto un lavoro straordinario con questa storia. Mi è piaciuta moltissimo. Non capisco perchè ci siano così pochi commenti. Questa storia merita non solo essere letta ma anche lodata.
Scusa se scrivo in italiano ma avevo paura di non esprimermi abbastanza correttamente altrimenti.
Complimenti ancora.
Luv4RobPattz chapter 19 . 8/2/2014
just read this and Absolutly Loved It!
csp4 chapter 19 . 7/27/2014
Definitely well worth the read! Thanks for sharing
csp4 chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
I vaguely remember reading this long ago. 2 chapters in & I have no doubt this will be good! So glad you re-uploaded it:)
cg39 chapter 19 . 6/29/2014
Thanks so much for re-posting this wonderfully written story. I enjoyed it just as much the 2nd time around as I did the first. Beautifully done.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/18/2014
really good
well done
zveka chapter 19 . 1/11/2014
Beautiful love story :)
Anita chapter 19 . 9/7/2013
Thank you.
Anita chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
Wow, great story, thank you.
Anita chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
Intriguing story, thank you.
Anita chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Great story, thank you.
Anita chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Not seen an incognito Bella elsewhere, very interesting. Thank you.
KeeWit chapter 19 . 7/13/2013
Very good ending. I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing.
REgrrl chapter 19 . 5/13/2013
Stunning. A wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.
betsmecullen chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
I loved how you ended this story, with Bella and Edward and the rest of the Cullens, living their existences on their own terms without dictation/direction from anyone else. I'm so thrilled you've posted this. I've always enjoyed your writing with hope in my heart to see more in the future. I sincerely hope you don't have to leave us again. Wishing you a quiet and peaceful Sunday.
139 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »