Reviews for Vow of Strongest Stone
divyvicki chapter 7 . 5/29
And the plot thickens.
divyvicki chapter 6 . 5/29
I'm fascinated by how you are weaving this together!
divyvicki chapter 5 . 5/24
So, she meets both Edward and Charlie!
divyvicki chapter 4 . 5/24
I'm curious as to why Renee went to such lengths to keep,them apart!
divyvicki chapter 3 . 5/18
Hmmm, so the person in the bookstore was Jasper?
divyvicki chapter 2 . 5/18
Well, that was certainly interesting! I'm fascinated.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 5/18
This was recommended by DH78. Very intriguing first chapter. Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/29/2016
Ellachanted chapter 19 . 5/28/2015
Great story. Glad I finally read it. ;)

I know, I know, they are all on my TBR list, but that darn ADD makes it difficult not to be distracted. ..oooo! Pretty new story, must check out now!

Um where was I? Oh yeah. Loved that Edward's misinterpretation of Alice's visions saved them in the end. That and Bella taking off Jane's head. I always love it when that happens. ;)
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 19 . 3/19/2015
Ohhhh you gave me the shivers! It was a great story! Very seldom have I read such a controlled and rational plot dealing with supernatural beings!
Your prophecy was so well constructed and then deconstructed than it was truly difficult at times to remember it was just fiction!
You did an outstanding job leading all the characters, letting them grow up, see beyond their own beliefs and understand the world from another perspective... It was a very enjoyable "formative" journey, which, if we follow your ending, is just beginning...
I know you've stopped writing so I won't beg for a sequel, but it would have been so worth it. Thank you fro sharing your words, they were deeply appreciated. All the best. Cecile
BridieM chapter 19 . 1/31/2015
Thank you.
BridieM chapter 18 . 1/31/2015
Brilliant strategy and outcomes.
BridieM chapter 16 . 1/31/2015
So good. Stressful. Emotional. But soooo good.
BridieM chapter 15 . 1/31/2015
Brilliant. :D
BridieM chapter 12 . 1/31/2015
Wow. That was most unexpected. I am intrigued by your story. You write so beautifully and you style is so eloquent. Thank you.
162 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »