Reviews for Vow of Strongest Stone
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Loved it! Poor bella! What is her mom hiding from her?
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Wow that was a weird chapter but really well written!
janet8cullen chapter 19 . 7/29/2012
You chose thoughs words wisely. I saw this story to be one to wise a person on there desicion. Even though they don't know all truth and all bold they know one thing for sure. If they set there mind to it and take everything piece by piece then they can find something worth it for themlselves.
This is my perpective of what I thought led to your story, but if not I still hold this to be real. I'm glad you had the time and place to share this thought of yours.
Qwd chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Thank you for reposting!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
Thank you, enjoyed this story very much.
mcanary chapter 19 . 7/7/2012
A very good story, sometimes hard to follow though, because i wasn't sure where you were going with it, but you did explain it later though...lol. I honestly believe this story is way under reviewed. Did you repost this? Because 28 reviews is definitely a number that should be 2800 reviews. I liked the way you combined cannon with your own twist. Although, i kinda wished Edward was a little older...lol. Again, i really enjoyed this story and do i dare hope to see a sequel in the future? It would be a pleasure to see this continued on. Thanks for sharing!
Camilla10 chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
I am so glad that you reposted this fic. I had missed it the first time. It has captivated me immediately.
trueform chapter 14 . 6/19/2012
I felt I must comment. This story is pretty incredible the way the plot is so different from canon but so much more interesting in how it is evolving. The detail you put into Bella's mental and physical feelings are well written - it puts me in the moment and is believable. So, on with the next chapter...:)
dinotopian chapter 19 . 6/17/2012
Thank you so much, I really enjoyed it!
DarkBitterSea chapter 19 . 6/14/2012
Didn't we the story start with Bella in '06? They waited 4 years to make love for the first time?
kismit1496 chapter 19 . 6/14/2012
always enjoyed everything you've written - nice to re-visit them! Thank you!
Blue Magic 13 chapter 19 . 6/14/2012
It was great to have an encore read of this story. You are one of the few fanfic writers offering something truly original and it is much appreciated!
MandiLM14 chapter 14 . 6/13/2012