Reviews for Vow of Strongest Stone
k1942 chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Oh Bella, I hope you're ready for this! She knew Edward wouldn't be able to resist, and evidently she wanted him to be the one to change her. Her life, her rules, I admire that!
k1942 chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
Realization of what her choices are is surely no comfort to Bella. How difficult it will be to make a choice is dawning on her. All I know is, don't have a thing to do with that son-of-a-bitch Aro, not if you value your freedom! Bella still hasn't quite let herself believe in Edward's love for her, let alone her's for him.
k1942 chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
Carlisle's friends are one thing, and Bella seems to haveweathered that interview okay. Finding Aro in your home is quite another matter!
k1942 chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
This meeting of the council and Bella is bound to be quite interesting. I wonder how long it will take for her to ask how one becomes a vampire, and when she has to be one!
k1942 chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Bella's brain must be on overload! At least now she knows where those strange dreams are coming from. Edward seems rather depressed by her seeming rejection of him. What did they all expect, instant acceptance?
k1942 chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
At last! Answers, which is what Bella has wanted. Hope she can handle them!
k1942 chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
It surprised me that Edward came right out and told Bella he wished he could hear her thoughts. Funny she kind of didn't notice it, either. I'm glad Bella has decided to stay in Forks and see what happens. There's a lot she doesn't yet know, and I hope she can handle strange, because I fear it will be very much that!
k1942 chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
What a funny first meeting, between Bella and Edward! Typical Bella, though, fall on your butt and spill your drink! I'm encouraged by the fact that she quickly became at ease with him, as it portends a future relationship. From the description of the looks passing over his face, Edward has realized he can't read her mind, and she is very important to him.
k1942 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
I'm really hoping there was an earth-shattering reason that Renee ran away with Bella, to protect her, or something. It was so sad to read of her feelings at her grandmother's house and again meeting her dad. It nearly made me tear up! How could a mother do that to her child?
k1942 chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Sounds to me as if Bella made the right decision, to find out the truth by coming to Forks. Now I know who showed up in Phoenix and told her who she really was. Good old Jasper Whitlock, which must mean that Alice lurks somewhere nearby. I don't blame Bella for feeling this is an acventure, so do I! Can't wait to find out what is in store for her!
k1942 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I would love to know why Renee has lied to her daughter all these years! I'm not quite sure who gave her the card, but I am sure it was a vampire, probably a Cullen. I love a good mystery!
k1942 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Quite a prophecy! Hope it scared hell out of Aro, and perhaps gave a bit of hope to Carlisle!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
loved it! poor Edward and Bella!
Fictionators chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
The Fictionators - www dot fictionators dot com/ has featured your story on our site for the week of 9/3/2012.

Thanks, we really appreciate your contribution to the fandom :)

Songster for The Fictionators
ibleedscarletandgray chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Katinki said to read this. I always do what she says!

I'll check back in later - thanks for putting your stories back up for us to enjoy!
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »