Reviews for Ask Big Brother
Totes-RANDERP chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
Dear ,
Are you dating uncle Mattie? Dad's gunna kill you!

-Georgia
Totes-RANDERP chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Hola papi (Spain), how's your '5 year plan to get Romano to fall in love with you' going? Is he gunna be my new step-dad? Does papa America like him? who does he like? why did you get rid of me papa? was I that annoying?

Te amo papi,
Tori Carreido Jones (La Florida)
Michelle 71368 chapter 61 . 2/18/2013
Dear everyone!
Hello I'm the capital of Spain, Madrid, and I just wanted to say hi and that you all make me happy! Also I wanted to ask England and the bad touch trio a question, so here it goes!
-clears throat-
So England I heard you favorite band is the Beatles, who's your favorite member? (Mine is Ringo he's adorable) and what's your favorite album/ song?

And also I wanted to ask Prussia (who is Awesome), France (who is one sexy motherfucker) and Spain (my big brother)
When did all of you become friends and form your gang?
Well that's all I have to say, adios everyone and have un bueno dia
Love
Madrid
(P.s tell gilbird I said hi and he's the most adorable bird I have ever seen -)
Mona Lisa's Balled chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Dear Canada

It's not bacon it's sliced ham.

Love,

America

P.S. I did steal your moose!
Mona Lisa's Balled chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Dear Romano,

Are you really in love with Big Brother Spain?

Why don't we ever hang out anymore?

I haven't seen you since the Mafia, we should hang out sometime and munch on Tomato's.

Your Friend and phycotic sister,
Ryoko
celestine cristale czelova chapter 61 . 2/4/2013
Dear America,

Hi ! I'm Celestine...urm.. I just move in to your home aand I haven't made a lot of friend... The people at my University mostly look scary and unfriendly TT_TT

Wa please help me I'm scared! What if they don't like me and think that I'm weird like my time at high school ?!

'..Wait... Maybe I should ask England (more reliable) or Italy (more make sense..)instead...'

Sincerely,
Celestine

Oh ! Maybe tips from other countries as well ?
Luna the Hedgehog chapter 61 . 12/2/2012
Hola! It's me Florida or Nikki C. Jones! France, I took your advice and much like Big Bro America is, he is oblivious to my actions. Also, a couple weeks ago, one of my close friends, who's actually Scottish, confessed his love to me...I'm caught in a love triangle! Please help!
Dear Sealand, what I did on a world map is I put a dot on your land so I can show my friends where you are at!
Dear England, I totally support UsUk.
Dear Big Bro America, read above at Iggy's question, and pretty soon, I want independence. But not now.
Dear Spain, why'd ya sell me out in the French and Indian War? I wanted to stay with you and Lovi!

Ti quiero!
Nikki C. Jones AKA Florida
Vicki Kirkland chapter 61 . 11/15/2012
Dear England,

Can you get Tinkerbell to stop being mean to me? She c-called me names and puled m-my hair.

Also, she...R-ripped my favorite shirt and threw my necklace C-canada gave me into the ocean. P-please tell her to stop!

Your little sister,
Vicki
546Cherry chapter 17 . 9/18/2012
. /imageu/3012198/75/112/
Funny Cat chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Dear England,

Hello! My name is Funny Cat, but you can call me FC.

All my life, I've been teased just because I have an imaginary friend. James, say hello.

Hullo!

James from Liverpool and is half French, part Scottish, and a quarter Russian. He tends to switch between a French accent and a Liverpudlian one.

I'm not crazy, I'm not. Just because I have an imaginary friend, run a Flying Mint Bunny adoption service, and breed unicorns doesn't mean I'm crazy!

... I'm not crazy...

What do you think, Mr. England? Am I crazy? Or am I not?

Yeh are, FC. Jus' admit it.

NO I AM NOT, JAMES!

Love,

Funny Cat

P.S.: Tell Canada that I said hi.
Anna T. Jones chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
America:
Hello father! How are you! Have you seen Virginia or D.C.? Thoese idiotic dummies were suppose to help me with something! I can trust those lazy bones to do anything for me...and If I see Virginia! She's first...
Sincerely,
Little Maryland/ Anna T. Jones
Kenya chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
England:
*kicks* I hate you...((even though she really loves him #shot#))

America: Hey guy! Congrats on winning the Olympics! you got any advice for me! I think I had some bad luck *states at England*

Denmark: hey Denmark! What's up guy!

From,
Shelia/Kenya
jula chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
That questıon was for Prussıa so ı'll just wrıte agaın

Hey, I was wantıng to know how you are lately? Have you seen west lately?
And ı would just lıke to say that you are very Awsome! Oh and p.s ı thınk you very cute

Love Julıa (Representatıve of Cape town,South Afrıca)
Jula chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Hey, I was wantıng to know how you are lately? Have you seen west lately?

Love Julıa (Representatıve of Cape town,South Afrıca)
The-Always-Angel chapter 47 . 8/24/2012
Dear Prussia,
You know that moment when you're reading a letter somebody wrote about their friend's ex-boyfriend, and you realize, 'Oh mein Gott, that dude's my best friend." I mean, your best friends are Spain and France, you've got to have had that moment.
Yeah, that just happened. And then I walked up to him (He was only like five feet away) and slapped him. Then I used a lot of German curse words I learned from you.
And I have to agree with one of the people on here. KEEP IT BEHIND THE ZIPPER, YOU NARCISSISTIC IDIOT!
...Unless it involves Hungary or Feliciano and I get to read the fanfiction...
Dear Canada,
I just thought I'd let you know that I'm one of the people who remembers you.
Dear England,
Can I join your army to get rid of McDonald's? And borrow your pirate ship? I have big plans...
Dear France,
First off, I can't even believe I'm asking you for advice, but it's a matter of l'amour. So, there's this guy, and we're kinda together. Anyways, his birthday is in a few months, and I'm having trouble figuring out what to do for him.
Before you say anything suggestive, I'm the French one in the relationship, he prefers to take things slow.
Dear Germany,
Dogs? Really? -_- I honestly thought you were better than that.
Dear N. Italy Veneziano,
PASTA! I have a strange question. What would happen if you went in for a haircut, and they cut off your side-curl-thing?
And on aa side note, how're things going with Germany?

This letter's getting really long, so...
HASTA LA PASTA!