Reviews for Transfer trouble
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
Hiiiii! I remember this fic. I was really into wizard 101 when I started following this. I even submitted a character, I'm the guest who made Onyx. I don't have a fanfiction account, so I just comment anonymously.
Venomous dragons bite chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Name: hunter stormwind

Age: 18

Level: 50

Main School: storm

Secondary School: balance

Additional Schools(List known spells from additional schools): (fire) fire hound, phoenix, (ice) frost beetle, snow serpent, (death) ghoul.

Hair color: deep green

How hair is worn: messy, spiky, looks like he just got out of bed

Eye color: emerald.

Skin color: pale white.

Height: 5'4

Preferred type of outfit (colors too): storm cloak, green and black.

Wand/Staff/Weapon: Cerulean Edge

Mom: chaos stormwind

Dad: Daniel stormwind

Siblings: none

Mount: Swiftshark (Jaws)

Pet(s)(Ages not needed): Hydra (hebi-hime), storm beetle (striker)

Home World: wizard city

Likes: food, sleep, his pets, reptiles, pranks

Dislikes: people who wake him up (if you do so, run very fast), bullies, prejudists, ect.

Personality traits: kind most of the time, shy, but once you get to know him he's pretty easygoing, until you try to hurt his friends. then you would probably wish to have a stormzilla on your tail instead of him, at least the stormzilla could be distracted by another prey item.

Biography: a not that well known kid, as he normally trys to stay unnoticed, unlike the normally hyper as all heck storm students. he normally just sticks to the background, doing odd quests here and there, letting the others handle the good ones while he gets the ones that are left behind.

What Schools/levels does he/she get along well with: any school but myth, smug buggers.

Home (If moved out of dorm): storm palace

Additional info (Not needed): don't piss this kid off, last warning. also, he aspires to get the top two spells of his want list, the leviathan and the chimera.

(also, good story so far, love the idea! wondering why no one did it before!)
usernamesareuncool chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
This is a great story! Reed is by FAR my favorite wizard. Keep up the good work!
Hunter Rainblade chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Name:Scarlet DawnFlame
Age:18
Level:99
Main School:Ice
Secondary School:Fire
Additional Schools(List known spells from additional schools):Death(banshee) Storm(Zeus)
Hair color:Blue with white lines of sanzu.
How hair is worn:always straight
Eye color:sapphire
Skin color:tan
Height:5'9
Preferred type of outfit (colors too):Winter Palace Full Dress Coat, and shoes. (level 60)
Wand/Staff/Weapon:Winter Palace Spikeleaf Sword (Level 90)
Mom:UN-known
Dad:UN-known
Siblings:none
Mount:Blue fairy wings
Pet(s)(Ages not needed):none
Home World:Wintertusk
Likes:Helping people, martial arts, studying, reading,dueling, old Japanese traditions
Dislikes:Perverts, rudeness
Personality traits: Kind, can kick ass if needed, over protective,
Biography: Scarlet came to Wizard city at a young age she is an orphan and has no family. Headmaster Ambrose took her in she have lived in Wizard city ever since and has helped with the war.
What Schools/levels does he/she get along well with: She gets along well with all the schools.
Home (If moved out of dorm):Lives with the Headmaster.
Additional info (Not needed):
Nate Goergens chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Could I still make a character? Nathan SeaRunner, Ice, Piggle (yellow with orange highlights) named Lucky, no mount or alternative magic, likes 80's video games, a bit on the anti-ego side, playful in a deadly way (eg hugging so hard it could be a choke), born in Grizzleheim, no house, all else you can fill out for yourself.
DemonsVsWizards chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
This is actually not that bad(: good job!
Starlightstealer chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Oh my god... Did Blair try to teach Melissa how to change into a cat? Did something go wrong with a transformation spell?! Continue! Continue! Please? *puppy eyes*
Starlightstealer chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Reed, don't just stand there, Soul is injured so you need to use a freckin spell. What about Earthquake or Humongofrog? (I play Wizard101 to ya know)
Starlightstealer chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Good chapter! This is a really good story so keep up the good work!
Starlightstealer chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Morgrim like a perv or something? Cause he so is gonna cause mischief I think. I might be right if my theory is correct.
Starlightstealer chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
I know Echo9hotel! aka Reed IceMask. Now I know why he recommended this to me. The sly dog.
Starlightstealer chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This is a good chapter. This should be a great story. Love it!
xXSniperKingXx chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
For all those who are impatient i would just like to say please just wait, i have six stories i have to keep track of and continue working on so i cant always just work on one story.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
UPDATE! I demand it!
DeathySophia chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
Hello, thanks for the new chapter, it made my day :D
As of the character, I like how you make a reference to Jo being only fighting outside of classes. He smirked a lot and would most likely broke any rules for any reckless action. Let's just say that he has a little difficulty with following orders lol. I think that's it for now. This chapter is good, so keep up the good work! :)