Reviews for Corrupted Innocence
TCatX3 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA ill fan girl with you! XD this was really good btw, and you should write more! We NEED MORE WRITERS FOR THIS SHIP!
Misunderstood Misery chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
3 please wright more! I am a total fan girl when it comes to this pairing! I almost cried lol. You have a fan :)
deaththekidgenderbend chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Okay, I don't really support the shipping cause my opinion is that Crona's a guy but this story is still REALLY REALLY brilliant. :,) So sweet. I also like the Safe and Sound reference. I'm following you.
owo - baby stalker face OWO - The epic stalker face
Axis Haydra chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
i am too
Schizoid7Loner chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Thank you for the KidxCrona fanfic! Always glad to have a chance to read new one's, and your interpretation of Crona was definitely interesting to read. Most writer's tend to write Crona as a very timid mindful-of-other-peoples-feelings kind of character (think Hinata).

Personally I see Crona as more frightened than she is timid, glad to see that someone else reciprocated my view point. I especially liked how you made Crona a little dubious of her feelings (for example when she said that she thinks that she hates Stein).

I would love to here more from you! This is really one of my favorite couples!
Ms. Issippi chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Very cute and very nicely written. I really enjoyed reading it. Kid x Crona is my OTP for Soul Eater XD Good job, please continue to write!

-Sippi
Warwulf chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This story is so cute! KidXCrona is my absolute favorite Soul Eater. One thing though, it's Death the Kid, not Dead the Kid.