Reviews for It's Called a Crush Because It Hurts
Skylarcat chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I seriously laughed so hard. The part where someone yelled "shut up" and Daryl was like "fuck you" had tears coming down my cheeks.
Mrs. Cleaver chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
THIS WAS SO FUNNY - loved it!
katherinegrace79 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I seriously love this.

Funny and charming and bringing Beth into it, which I love because I think Beth's a great character and I want the show to expand on her more. Particularly love Daryl's whole attitude towards her crush on him, which is so in character. The back and forth between Daryl and Andrea was also great but it was definitely Glenn's line at the end that stole it.
Alia92 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Lmao that was hilarious! Oh my gosh I couldn't stop laughing. Nice job hon, loved it:)
Gato Jazz chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This was awesome! For real!
All scenes are great.
The idea of Daryl being Andrea's puppet in the campfire... amazing. I laughed and smile like a true fangirl. Loved this. I'll search for it on livejournal and read it again (Yes, I use that as an excuse, hehe)
I love your one-shots, but I really feel I want to read more of this one in particular.
Their friendship here is just great.
RainEcho129 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Oh my God, that was hilarious. Really fantastic, well done!
Lucifer's Garden chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
And of course I had to leave a review here as well, because you deserve millions and millions of comments giving you nothing but praise. It's been a while since I've read this one, but it had me cracking up every bit as hard as it did the first time! "Jesus Meg Ryan" xD. Classic.

Great job yet again! Looking forward to any/all Daryl Andrea stuff you come up with :).
everhalcyon chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Sooo funny! Ahahah thank you :)
BloodySundays chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh my god, this is hilarious! Loved it! x'D
auds1978 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I'm not sure if a fanfic has ever made me laugh as hard as this one has, too funny
LisaBoston chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was amazing!
velvetemr73 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
omg that was amazing! I was laughing my ass off reading the whole story! :) The best was when Daryl yelled, "Fuck you!"
elziebean1000 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Omg that was hilarious!
Limaro chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Hilarious AND hot! The whole fake sex scene was hilarious especially "Jesus, Meg Ryan. That sounds so fake," he mutters.

Thank you for writing!