Reviews for Welcome to the apocalypse
Is this story dead? Or is it just on hiatus? Either way its amazing c:
Guest chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
This story just gets better and better its worth the wait :)
MindFullofStories chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
Is it just me or is something going to happen between Alice clone and Rain? That would be fun to read..
Update when you can! Don't abandon the fic please.

-Lil
PooandShu chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
Dob't forget this fic, i really like it. Hope for more rain/claire
fang-flames13 chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
More clain!
As in Claire and rain!
But i cant wait how they get out of umbrella!
So yeah i said before and i will say it again!
Keep up the good work!
_
darkwillowsborednow chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Great chapter, loved the ending "oh hell no" XD
xXPouXx chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Yay! You updated. I really like this fic so I'm glad your gonna continue it. :D
fang-flames13 chapter 14 . 5/17/2013
DUUUDE!
YOU HAVE TO UPTDATE WELL SOMETHING LIKE THAT KEEP GOING I THINK I FELT INLOVE WITH THIS STORY SO KEEP GOING PLEASE!?
THANK U KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
_
wolfmadmax chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
please update soon, love the humor that rain brings to the story. i agree that rain should return in the next movie, but hope she is a good guy this time, even though she played a really goo bad guy.
Edhla chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Hello :) It's been a while since I played RE, but I'm sure I'll click into this okay :)

Overall, this is a very vivid fic, particularly your visual descriptions. Since you're writing in a video game fandom, that's ideal.

One of the biggest things I noticed was that there are a number of punctuation errors or irregularities- particularly run-on sentences. I haven't read your previous draft, but I'm sure this is better than it was before :) While I have stupidly taken on far too many beta writers as it is and owe reviews all over the place, I'm happy to have a look at this whenever I can and show you where I think the punctuation could be changed to improve meaning, if you like. I won't go into them all here, as I think endless SPaG lists are a bit of a downer in a review and they're more the stuff of proofreading. Still, the offer's there.

Don't feel discouraged by that, by the way- the "nuts and bolts" of writing are by far the *easiest* things to learn about it. You can learn everything there is to know about apostrophes, and still not know how to write...

And I get a sense that you have a very distinct story in your head and that you simply need to polish how you're expressing it so that we can better share in it.

In addition to typical nuts-and-bolts stuff, I would concentrate on Alice, as she seems to be your heroine. I want to know LOTS about Alice. Tell me not just about the action chick; make her human. I want to identify with her as she goes on the journey you're sending her on! :)

In its crux, you have a fine premise for a story here: Alice and Rain are separated. Rain might be infected. How is Alice going to find her? This is simple but very effective. I'm looking forward to seeing how this all plays out in the future. Thank you for writing :)
Bloom2000 chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
Nice, action there:)
Guest chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
love this story! thanks for the update:)
xXPouXx chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Great chapter cant wait for the next :D
ribby97 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
It's immediately noticable that there are quite a lot of errors in this fic. May I suggest you find a beta, as this would greatly improve the overall quality of the fic.

Here's a few I noticed just in the first few paragraphs.

relived: relieved
been cogged: being cocked?
mettle been: metal being
across his left upper arm, grabbing the gun: across his left upper arm. Grabbing the gun

There's also a tense error here as the story suddenly switches into present tense.

SPAG aside, the overall fic is quite good, with quite an interesting plotline. It's a shame that, for me, the bad spelling and run-on sentences make it harder to read.

One thing I will say is that I feel very confused as an outsider to the fandom. Obviously you're trying to appeal to Resident Evil fans but it's quite bewildering to have all these characters running around with no real introduction or description of them. It's good to start with action, but you don't really come back from that at all with an explanation of what is going on.

However, judging by your popularity it's obvious you're appealing to the crowd that you're aiming to provide for, and although Spag bugs me, it clearly doesn't annoy other people as much :)
thats-a-moray chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
It's been a long time since I've seen the movie. Still, I had a really difficult time figuring out what's going on here.

You have a lot of run-ons and errors that make this story difficult to read. Try shortening your sentences and using more commas. A few paragraphs in I started having trouble figuring out what was going on. Where are we? What is at stake here?

Adding more sensory details would help. For example, I didn't have a clear picture of what was going on when the licker attacked. It simply breaks into the control room and gets shot. You could add a lot more tension to this scene by slowing down to describe what the licker is doing, how it's behaving, what kind of noises it makes, ect.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »