Reviews for I Give You All
DiamondGamer chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Very awesome; you captured the personality and animosity of the brothers perfectly in this piece; especially when Alex just snaps and rips into his brother, rendering him completely silent. Reminds me all too much of my own arguments with mine siblings.
Guest1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Your story is very interesting! Aside from grammer and spelling issues, I don't mind at all. This is much of what I would expect if the Shepard family didn't have to go through the events that Silent Hill and the Order had put them through (if they were a real family). I would be nice if you continued, if you want. I hope that this story has at least some sort of happy ending, or at least bittersweet (or whatever you prefer). I applaud you for your effort.
Kasume-sama chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Nice story _ It'd be great if you continued it too!
rollerfan222 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
please continue it! it looks interesting!
Saint Sentiment chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This was an interesting little piece. I don't know all that much about Homecoming, having never played it - Silent Hill 2 is more my niche of choice for this fandom - but I liked smooth use of present-tense and the little brother-big brother dynamic. Grammar-wise, 'goddamned' didn't need to be capitalized. Stylistically, I thought some sentences went on a bit too long and could have been split into two, but no biggie. Good work.

Saint