Reviews for Fireflies
What happened to the story? Are u going to finish it?
Please continue! It's such a good story
Babysis64 chapter 12 . 10/16/2016
Oh my I wonder what Carlisle is doing at Volterra. I hope he's not planning anything right.
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 10/16/2016
Awe this chapter was good as well. Wow theycareabout Seth a lot this is good right and Seth cares about them. I still don't like what the shifters did to Bella andhermate and his family and also to Seth.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 10/16/2016
This was a good chapter as well. Wow that was a good lemon. Oh yeah I hope that they can beat Victoria so she doesn't get Bella right.
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 10/15/2016
Wow this was a good chapter as well. Now Bella knows that he can't leave her at all-
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 10/14/2016
Wow Jasper went through a lot of bad stuff huh. But like Bella said so has she as a human and its going to be awhile before she can trust again.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 10/13/2016
Wow I don't think Jasper would allow Victoria near Bella right. I wonder if Bella will figure it out and yes he needs yo be distant or close that would be very nerve around that kind of feelings right
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 10/12/2016
Wow I don't blame Bella for feeling frustrated with everything . i do hope she will heal though
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
Oh no why didn't she just tell them that is the vampire that killed her dad and that she isn't with the rest of them right
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
I wonder what the wolves want considering what Jacob said to her he didn't care so why
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
Wow of all people I thought Angel LA would of been there for Bella not taking about her. Like Bella said what goes around comes back they will get there's right. Also wow Below isn't allowed down to the reservation.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
Oh no I wonder what happened to her dad? I hope he's okay and that she's going to be alright and just continue on right
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Wow this was interesting glad that Emmett let Bella know a little about vampires, considering Edward didn't tell her anything but lies
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2016