Reviews for Kingdom Hearts 3: Let's Start a Riot
kickcows chapter 23 . 9/2/2013
YES! More of this different Riku! Gah, I love it. You write him so...deliciously. :D Except, my poor heart was hurting for Lea. :( I had a feeling it was him, but still wasn't sure. Even though you had him hear Sora, I thought that since it was a dream, it could have been Sora. But that nice bit at the end of that sequence, with you revealing it was indeed (heh) Lea, that was AWESOME. And talk about absolutely horrifying. To wake up to that scene? :( *hugs Lea tightly*

I loved the last bit too, with Lea and Riku's interaction. It's nice to see how concerned Riku was, even though he technically was the reason for Lea being so upset. I hope that this new power of Lea's isn't what's causing him to be sick. :(

Really, really awesome update, Joei. :) This story is so awesome!
hitomi65 chapter 23 . 9/2/2013
it look nice chapter
Xeylah chapter 23 . 9/1/2013
PLOT TWIST! Lea has psychic powers... Gotta say... Didn't see that one coming! Nice job with this chapter though... Sora is just a cutie...
hopefuldreamer1991 chapter 23 . 9/1/2013
poor lea
sonicxjones chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
Love this story! One of the best KH ones yet.
kickcows chapter 22 . 7/13/2013
Oh gosh. Is it bad that I'd love to see you write a story about that different timeline? Oh gosh. Talk about limitless possibilities. And I love this dark Riku. My goodness, props to you, Joei. That was magnificent! For reals. Think about it. If you're not comfortable with writing that sort of dark material, I mean, what better way than to just try something new? ;)

This was a great update. Lots of interesting things are starting to happen. I love Lea and heartless Sora. Lea holding him is probably the most precious image ever. :D And I liked his exchange with Braig. Sneaky bastard. XD With the talk with Terra, and how you've prevented Lea from seeing Isa until the right time, oy. Right in the gut.

Awesome update. Can't wait to see what's coming next!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/4/2013
awesome
The Nobody 0 chapter 22 . 7/3/2013
Oh my god. Now this is what you call epic!
Xeylah chapter 22 . 7/2/2013
Darn you evil Riku, leave good Riku alone! Lol great chapter, as always! Looking forward to the next one! :)
hopefuldreamer1991 chapter 22 . 7/2/2013
may i say that heartless sora is still adorable?! and poor riku :(
Leopardsplash chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Oh my god this is great! Please continue!
The Nobody 0 chapter 21 . 5/30/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
FAVED YOUR STORY!
kickcows chapter 21 . 5/29/2013
Omg, this Heartless Sora is killing me. XD I just love it!

Man, what an emotional reunion. Poor Lea. :( I get why Yen Sid didn't say anything, but gosh. This is why you don't hide things. It always ends up being bad in the end.

Loved the exchange between Ven and Aqua. :) That made me really happy.

Don't know what to expect with Lea and Isa/Saix reuniting. Can't wait to find out, though! Especially with this cute Heartless on his shoulder. Nice work!
kickcows chapter 20 . 5/29/2013
Rotten, stinking Xigbar! Nooooo!

Omg, the image of Isa petting a Sora Heartless just made me giggle. Too freaking cute.

I really like what you did in this chapter. It's a great idea, and is very believable. I love the idea of Sora having to insert his keyblade inside of him again. That was really brilliant, Joei. Totes. :)
hopefuldreamer1991 chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
aww this chapter was happy and sad! and i must say heartless sora is adorable!