Reviews for Always
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
"One film completely changed this fairytale for me." And me! Forget any clean, handsome, charming prince! Snow/Huntsman forever and all eternity/! Haha!

Ship Snow and William? Now, where on earth did you get that idea? Like this lovely fic said, always! Always for Snow White and her Huntsman! Great job! I like and love!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Oh, I couldn't agree with you more there. I mean, does it really have to be the prince who is the Princess's one true love? Come on, it's super obvious here! :) But you're right. The movie completely changed my view of the original fairy tale. Now, when I read it, I kind of expect stuff from the movie. Like, say, the Huntsman kissing her instead? Haha! :)

Awwwww! Yes, oh, do stay... do be together... always! Okay, make that... forever! :)

Awesome, awesome fic!
Trinnie chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I love this story! Are you going to write another chapter? I hope so!
Jess chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Love it!
dadby chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I love your one shot! And i agree with you, Huntsman all the way! Screw the prince! I loved the movie! S/H FOREVER!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
im right there with u about the huntsman!i love this take on the story ..great job
Team Edward Rules All chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Cute! Yeah, I so ship Snow and the Huntsman!
JediKnightNightTerra chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Ever since I became a Chris Hemsworth fangirl, I've supported every canon pairing he is apart of. This one included. Your writing has helped me capture Snow's personality. Therefore, I will be continuing my fanfic, "Open Your Eyes" on DeviantART.

you can find me by the username IceQueen432 if you want to check it out :3

Great, great story :3
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Good story
rayray logan chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I am totally snow and the huntsman and this story is total cuteness ;)
Pyrane chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
A good way to see it ;D

Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Kiss Peeta chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
this fan fiction was great! :) though there was one thing I didn't really like.. that "But please stay" "Always"

It reminded too much of Katniss Everdeen saying in the hunger games to Peeta Mellark "Stay with me" "Always"...
Haylee C chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Great story! I love Snow and the Huntsman's relationship, would have loved to have seen it resolved, but you did an excellent job tying up loose ends!
darrena chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Very very sweet and warm. :) I liked this ending.
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Great story. William is nice, but I'm snow and the huntsman all the way. I knew Williams kiss would never wake her.