Reviews for Another Chance
Okaasan Sora chapter 8 . 1/6
Please don't leave it like this! I have enjoyed reading your story, please continue it.
Okaasan Sora chapter 5 . 1/6
I am enjoying your story so far. Thank you for sharing it.
Xuanshh chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
This is so sweet yet heart wrenching at the same time. Please continue to update! :)
Lilian Wang chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Awe! This is so cute and I love the bittersweet feel to it. I hope that Wang Zi soon comes to his senses and kissed Gui Gui on the lips :) please update soon because I'll be a wreck until you do...

"Why did you give up on me" that line just makes my heart ache :'(
kimnana chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
wang zi call me -0197051921
BlossomPepperdoodleVonYumYum chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
SO AWESOME! I love this heartfelt, touching twist on Brown Sugar Macchiato. Keep updating! :D
wolf girl123098 chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Awwww i really like ur story hope u update soon XD
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Fabulous, keep it up!
michelle.thefreak chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
WHOLY ASDFGHJKL dude cant wait till u update soon :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP hope u dont have too much work from school so u can. LOVE UR WRITING 3
michelle.thefreak chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwww i feel so bad of gui gui. dude no joke i can imagine a drama out of this. dude ur amazing. I FREAKIN LOVE YOU in a non freaky creepy stranger way. nd how exactly does chen feng look like, i cant really imagine him... idk y. could u give me a name of someone he looks like to you? thx nd keep writing ur amazing.
michelle.thefreak chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
wait quick question, did anything from brown sugar macchiato ever happen in the past of this story, or r u just using the characters from it?
michelle.thefreak chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
dude i found this on tumblr XP
i read the thing on the top the "Why did you give up on me?" Wang Zi asked. I continued walking and ignored his question. "Gui, give me an answer. Why did you give up on me? nd i was like omfg i have to read this cause i watched the drama XD hahahaha so far i like it a lot 3
DaRaNeEz chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Please continue...I miss reading Guigui and Wangzi fics...