Reviews for Phantom Lantern
the episodes of danny phantom are back
Mullkkkkkk chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Go to the site: justanimedubbed . tv the place has Danny Phantom episodes
Rexfan1333 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Really cool beginning and keep up the good work.
Zak Saturday chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This is neat. And I think I can see some similarities between Danny and Hal.
agest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
um.. is there going to be Danny Phantom Green Lantern?
tina chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
try watch cartoons , they have every episode of tones of cartoons, including danny phantom! i go to that website all the time!
WCSII chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Okay... I have got to ask... what is with the shoddy writing? Especially when you've proven you do in fact know how to write... or is the Ultimate guide to Danny Phantom, and your little Green Lantern crossover at the end of it someone else's work? Cause... with all your other shorter than a poem one shots that you aren't even updating, lacking everything but proper English mechanics... I'm thinking that the only comprehensive piece in your collection, isn't yours.

And I would love to be proven wrong. It'd give me something worth reading while I'm waiting on all the other decent writers to find free time, or feel like doing something other than goofing off with their free time. And every piece in your account aside from TUGTDP is less than a thousand words a chapter. Some even less than five hundred. And unless you've perfected the art of condensing scenic, character, and action description... that is undoubtedly to short to properly set the scene, tone, or pace of a story.

If TUGTDP is your work... step up your game, cause the rest of it is lame.
zoeshade chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
love this idea
update story soon
wanna see how danny saves this world
Clockwork's Apprentice chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Please update, this fic looks very interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
gotta say it does have its merits though wish you would say when in the GL series this is.
Kendra Kent chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
please please please! kepp going! im begging you!
-Zydeko