Reviews for Broken Headboards, Power Panties, and Penis Charms
Sweetpea733 chapter 22 . 4/13
You are a wonderful writer. Have you ever thought about becoming an author?
Mnmlove chapter 22 . 4/6
Loved it as always! Update soon!
YJ22 chapter 22 . 8/24/2014
Love this story! Hope to read more soon!
lovintwilife chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
Damn... It's happened... the end *sobs*

Thanks for the ride ;)

Following in hopes you return! XOXO
lovintwilife chapter 20 . 8/3/2014
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww-! :)
lovintwilife chapter 19 . 8/3/2014
Wow... just ... Wow! Absolutely LOVED this chapter! So sad it'll be ending soon :'(
lovintwilife chapter 16 . 8/1/2014
reaching the end and getting sad! Damn girl... Love this story! I hope you come back soon! Love your writing style and all the characters!
lovintwilife chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Damn... just realized this has not been updated :(

Not sure I wanna keep reading if it's abandoned :(

*LOVE IT* so far though!
twificfan chapter 16 . 6/2/2014
I know that I am reaching the point where you left off and hope that someday you will finish this story.
crazymama chapter 22 . 6/1/2014
Holy mother of pearl! Still a lot to happen, but it looks like you haven't updated this story in a while? Ate you continuing it elsewhere?

Your lemons are, hands down, the hottest I've ever read. And that's saying something. I think you must be incredibly patient to drag out a scene so far, including so much sensory detail! Every thought, feeling, sensation meticulously recorded. It's almost poetic, really ; beautiful.

I NEED to read the rest o of the story... please advise.
Jenifer Cullen chapter 22 . 5/27/2014
Nice story. But i hope you make the chapters short from next time, because lot f people get bored with long chapters. You're lemons are absolutely awesome. Keep up the good work. Hope you update soon.
Amanda chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
O dear this is so hot! So glad I stumbled upon it. Excellent writing as well. Smutty but so well written. Awesome!
Redtini chapter 22 . 3/23/2014
Love this story! Can't wait for more!
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 22 . 3/22/2014
please cum back soon!
SILVERLINING67 chapter 22 . 1/14/2014
Hi. Is this story completed and posted anywhere? It's one of the first fanfics that I really couldn't stop reading. I hope all is well.