Reviews for Fun in the Sun, What Could be Better?
cartoongeek13 chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
I'd believe you immediately, if it wasn't the Huffington Post. They've been wrong before, so I'm going to research it before spreading the word.

And you forgot something that I can almost guarantee you they'll do. They'll make it so you have to be racially correct (like people who ship CyBee have to give reasons why they think Cyborg and Bumble Bee should be together, lest people think it's because they're both black).

They might even make it so you can't put an anti-slash fic on here, and that clashes with my views. All of this does really.
SJ chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
That. Was. Beautiful. And for some reason, when Kid brought out the penny, all I could think of was when BB gave Raven a penny in her arc.
cruelistnightmare chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
THHHIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IS SO CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
cruelistnightmare chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
Aww! Cute!
n2a0d0i0a chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
SJ chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
... This. Was. Fantastic. With every explanation of the Titans sneszing epidemics, plus Robin's own sickness, it made me think about what would happen if all five of them were sick at the same time.
And then I laughed for three straight minutes.
AND NOW I FLAME YOUR EVIL BUNNIES THAT TORMENT YOU SO! DIE BUNNIES! RELINQUISH YOUR HOLD ON THIS FAIR AUTHORESS THAT SHE MAY BLESS THE WORLD WITH HER TALENT! DISPERSE!
I hope that helped. _
And just so you know, I'll soon be done with the next chapter of Welcome To Jump, so keep an eye out!
Yodle!
SJ chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
I was a-mentioned! Honored. And I like how you mentioned the hair thing at the end. Also, if vampires were created from a thirsty dae'ha, then techinically, isn't Raven actually part vampire? Scary thought.
dun-nun-nun-na-nun-nun-na-nun-dun-nun-nun-na-nun-nun-na-nun-dun-nun-nun-na-nun-nun-na-nun - BATMAN!
Angelic Toaster chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
Good chapter! More soon?
SJ chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Hey there Juniper, guess who?
Anyhow, this chapter was fantastic - you actually put real plot to a kareoke story of sorts! Dang girl, nice.
You know, I always have wondered about that monotone rasp of hers, and this is a a pretty good explanation, one of the best I've seen.
And now I have Tom and Jerry's "Is You Is, Or Is You Ain't My Baby" stuck in my head. Not that it's a bad thing. . . .
By the way, I'll be updating Welcome To Jump soon, just so you know.
Yodle!
Crystal Wing on Fragile String chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
Hey, me again.

About the karaoke thing: IKR? It's always setting up a couple, character overcoming shyness, or getting revenge on an ex!

Also, is it weird that I could totally hear a guitar and violin playing "I'm Yours" while reading the lyrics. And it sounded really good too...

Update soon!
Crystal Wing on Fragile String chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
AHH! Harry Potter FTW no matter what fandom! (Sorry, I realize you have more recent chapters but I had to say something)
TheGirlWithTheGreenLightSaber chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
Loved it, as always! Hope you update soon!
You should totally have them bake a cake! Mmm... cake. Or go sailing... Or horseback riding... Or... You know what, never mind. This is starting to sound like Girl Scouts.