Reviews for Seven Deadly Sins
ddgorgeous chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
Love it! Love it! Love it! Thanks for the extra chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I like your writing but here in the states the word smirk has a less than pleasant connotation. I have noticed that all the British writers use it often - it is jarring to this Yank.
Graveygraves chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
I have saved this story to read in one go and so glad I have managed it. I love the way you build the tension up before the happy ending
onetreefan chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
awww honey I am so glad I finally was able to read this! This has shamefully been sitting in my inbox for forever and now I read it through from beginning to end. It was just wonderful! I loved how every sin heightened the angst! Fantastic job.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
a beautiful ending that left me with a smile on my face
Lenika08 chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
me ha encantado esta historia

enhorabuena!
StarletDreams chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
Oh,this chapter.. Oh, I love you..
newnaless chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
the whole story was wonderful
jenny crum chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
Great ending to a great story, I love how sweet he was to her, I'm so glad that he finally made her see that he loves her with his entire heart.
PinkAngel17 chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
Awww, such a sweet ending! It was perfect! Great way to finish off the story. :)
Naidoo chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
This is so... oh my, I actually have no words. It is really beautiful and kinda heart-breaking, but in a good way. and it is so much fun to read and ... i just love it. That's all I can say...
Kimd33 chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
I love the ending.
Garmorjapril chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Well I come back and find so many fabulous stories waiting for me, as I have a couple weeks bedrest once again I cant wait to catch up on them all... this being my first... I love every chapter of it and how Pen was feeling was truly brilliant.. Glad he finally got the facts spelt out to him... Awesome job as always my friend
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Yay! Finally! Some fluff! Woohoo! Loved Derek's confession and now they've made up. Hurray! Can't wait for the next chappie!
Lenika08 chapter 8 . 6/21/2012