Reviews for Upsidaisium
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I'm normally Classic but since I do like Diana I read outside of that, although not my preference. I enjoyed this.
Kitamere chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
You call this "fluff"; I think this is some of the sweetest, nicest fluff I have ever read. You're fantastic at creating those warm, fuzzy moments that bring the readers in and make them feel warm and fuzzy, too, right along with your characters.

I only found this one after reading one of your SanSan stories (which was similarly wonderful). It's been so long since I watched "Beauty and the Beast," but I love the series. Actually, I'm sure I've only seen season 3 once all the way through, because Catherine's death completely broke my heart and I couldn't bear to keep up with the series. After reading this, though, I feel up for giving it another go. I do like Diana, and you've given Vincent the happy end he so deserves.

Thank you for the lovely stories, and the gooey happy feelings.
yukigirl24 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
very nice story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I loved it
kuliundheft chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Finally crawling out of my Fortress of Solitude to say thank you for another lovely fic :) I like the interplay between V and D, both sounding very much like themselves. And it's nice to see V be the one trying to push forward-at least a little. Had to read the whole roof sequence a second time and muchly appreciate that V's dialogue is spot on and D's thought processes were sweet and amusing both, and the whole thing was very endearing. I haven't found nearly enough good s3 fic; yours is always a treat.
Venetiancat chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I FINALLY was able to get back into this website, which is why I coudn't review your other most excellent stories. As always, I juat LOVED this story. I could really feel what Diana was feeling as well as Vincent-and I could SO relate to Diana. Of course, I cannot wait to see the story continued. Your muse ROCKS! Julia