Reviews for Those Who Go Overseas
Velox chapter 18 . 1/31
I just finished all the chapters in one sitting. Your Aoshi is one of the best and most in character I've ever read. The "We are not ever having kids" scene killed me! His monologue during the labor was amazing. I really liked what Misao said about her favorite color and Sano being left out lol.

I'm interested to see what will happen now that Soujiro is in the story. I'm an AM shipper but I love that you included the holy trinity of RuroKen ships as well. Looking forward to reading the rest.
Spectral Guise chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
Ooh Sets Soujiro This is going to be lots of fun! 3 handsome men to accompany Ami and Misao... So jealous! Please update! I like how you portray the characters and the fluency of the story is amazing! I really love the intimate part in the forest between Aoshi and Misao. :) Keep up the good work. Happy writing x
tsarevich.aleksei chapter 18 . 10/23/2014
hahahaha I love Aoshi, he's so overprotective to Misao and it made me think that he really have these 'kind' of feelings for her. Lol.

And soujiro, soujiro!
I smell a love triangle in your story!

I guess he'll only annoy Aoshi but its alright because maybe, Aoshi will realized his damn feelings for Misao after being jealous to Soujiro. XD.

Update soon please! I can't wait!
skylark chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
no.. no.. no soujiro.. (panic mode) misao only belongs to aoshi...
ayasa-chan chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
update yey!
But it seems that Soujiro came out from the blue. xD.
Can't for more. This is getting interesting. Please update soon if you can! And longer chapter too for a bonus. Lol. xD.
Silence Messiah chapter 18 . 10/3/2014
Your story fascinates me! I cannot wait to read more ;)
Itachi-Musume1 chapter 18 . 9/16/2014
PLEASE DON'T TEASE ME! I've been waiting so long for this chapter! Please don't let her fall for soujiro! She belongs to Aoshi! lol
Please hurry on the next chapters!
-HitokiriRyu
shinobilover chapter 18 . 9/11/2014
WHY SOUJIRO? WHY? Not so fan of SouMi here...
Oh I guess you want a little love triangle, no? *laughs*

This is such a cliffhanger. Please update soon if you have time. But not so slow, okay?

And I hope Aoshi and Misao will be together... I hope Aoshi will realized his damn feelings for her. And I hope that their adventures to get Ami-chan back will be safe and enjoyable to read.
-shinobilover
Kaotic I. Deas chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
Kenshin is absolutely adorable is this chapter! Constantly seeing to Kaoru's every need despite her being capable of doing it on her own (though secretly she loves the attention). And the Misao and Yahiko scene was spot on!
WaterInk chapter 18 . 9/10/2014
Wow! this is an awesome chapter. I love the conversation between Okina and Aoshi. Thank you for forward for more.
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 9/10/2014
Good story.
Lama00 chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
Seta Soujiro will always get involve in Misao's adventures in our minds. I'm waiting for an update.
Iloveallanime16 chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
Yes! Seta's here! Great chapter!
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
Interesting development...Hope you don't take to long to update again.

Love seeing this side of Aoshi...
tsarevich.aleksei chapter 17 . 9/7/2014
READ IT IN ONE BLOW. *heart*
It's already late. Gaaah, reading this is really enjoyable.
Please please please, i'm begging you, *puffy eyes*, continue this.
The story is so good and I can't wait for the next update.

This is one of my favorites RK fic ever. Feel bad for Sano and Meg, feel happy for Ken and Kao and for Aoshi and Misao, they are having a very slow progress in their relationship! I can't wait when the time comes that they'll be together.

As for Ami, hope she'll be okay!

So please please, pretty please. Write an update. It's been a months since you posted this and I know how much reality life takes your time but I will believe in you that you'll never abandon this lovely piece.

I'm Aleksei (codename) and I'm patiently waiting! (Unlike the others!)