Reviews for Those Who Go Overseas
TReneeM chapter 18 . 6/30
UPDATE I DEMAND THIS CHAPTER TO BE UPDATED IMMEDIATELY. ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME AOSHI GETS A LOVE RIVAL YASSSS UPDATE NOW IT IS IMPERATIVE. I COMMAND THEE. RISE AND UPDATE!
Omg this is a great fic...pls I hope you have not abandoned it that I do.
Animercom chapter 18 . 12/15/2015
This is a fantastic story that is written absolutely beautifully. I love the large number of characters that are included in the story, and though I personally don't write in first person, your writing style truly has given the RK characters depth. They all felt so real and true to character. It truly is a joy to read your story. And the character interactions are wonderful, too. All of the fun and amusing bickering between the Kenshin Gumi is here. The romantic scenes between the characters were realistic and paced well, especially Misao and Aoshi. I am also happy that this isn't just a romantic story that pairs everyone up after the series, but has its own story and action as well. The action spices and shakes things up and keep the plot progressing! I feel bad for Ami... I guess there's no way for her to recover. I'm glad that she is returning home after everything that has happened to her, but the threat of placing her debt on her family still stands, doesn't it? Even if she dies, I bet that debts will still be placed on her family and what will happen then? Guess I'll just have to wait and see... :) And you brought in Soujirou! He's my favorite "villain" of RK so I'm quite happy that you are including him in the story. I just hope that you update soon so that we can see Aoshi get jealous. That'll be loads of fun to read. XD

Kenshin and Kaoru's scenes were especially sweet that made me go "aw" XD. They're so cute together in this. I was very happy to read that you have Kaoru tell Kenshin that she was pregnant at the place where Kenshin left Kaoru for Tokyo. I had the same idea and I'm glad that other people think that place would be special to the pair. :) I loved that little Kenji was a part of this story and that he was born safely! When there were intruders at the dojo after Kenshin left, I was so afraid that the stress and shock would cause Kaoru to go into a premature labor! The labor chapter was written well (Poor Misao! XD). From my limited knowledge about birth, once a baby's head is through the birth canal, the rest of the body kinda, for lack of a better word, "slips" out. All is left to push is the placenta. (And the Japanese word for agreement that Aoshi uses is "Aa" not "Ah" though that is how it's pronounced.) Too bad we didn't get to see more of little Kenji!

This is one of my favorite RK fanfics that I have read so I do hope that you update this soon. I certainly understand that life can be very busy. Still, I hope that you do not forget your stories or the people eagerly awaiting to read them. You're such a great author, it would be a shame to let your stories go unfinished. Thank you very much for writing this story!
Velox chapter 18 . 1/31/2015
I just finished all the chapters in one sitting. Your Aoshi is one of the best and most in character I've ever read. The "We are not ever having kids" scene killed me! His monologue during the labor was amazing. I really liked what Misao said about her favorite color and Sano being left out lol.

I'm interested to see what will happen now that Soujiro is in the story. I'm an AM shipper but I love that you included the holy trinity of RuroKen ships as well. Looking forward to reading the rest.
Spectral Guise chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
Ooh Sets Soujiro This is going to be lots of fun! 3 handsome men to accompany Ami and Misao... So jealous! Please update! I like how you portray the characters and the fluency of the story is amazing! I really love the intimate part in the forest between Aoshi and Misao. :) Keep up the good work. Happy writing x
tsarevich.aleksei chapter 18 . 10/23/2014
hahahaha I love Aoshi, he's so overprotective to Misao and it made me think that he really have these 'kind' of feelings for her. Lol.

And soujiro, soujiro!
I smell a love triangle in your story!

I guess he'll only annoy Aoshi but its alright because maybe, Aoshi will realized his damn feelings for Misao after being jealous to Soujiro. XD.

Update soon please! I can't wait!
skylark chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
no.. no.. no soujiro.. (panic mode) misao only belongs to aoshi...
patronusshadow0518 chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
update yey!
But it seems that Soujiro came out from the blue. xD.
Can't for more. This is getting interesting. Please update soon if you can! And longer chapter too for a bonus. Lol. xD.
Silence Messiah chapter 18 . 10/3/2014
Your story fascinates me! I cannot wait to read more ;)
Itachi-Musume1 chapter 18 . 9/16/2014
PLEASE DON'T TEASE ME! I've been waiting so long for this chapter! Please don't let her fall for soujiro! She belongs to Aoshi! lol
Please hurry on the next chapters!
-HitokiriRyu
ayasachan chapter 18 . 9/11/2014
WHY SOUJIRO? WHY? Not so fan of SouMi here...
Oh I guess you want a little love triangle, no? *laughs*

This is such a cliffhanger. Please update soon if you have time. But not so slow, okay?

And I hope Aoshi and Misao will be together... I hope Aoshi will realized his damn feelings for her. And I hope that their adventures to get Ami-chan back will be safe and enjoyable to read.
-shinobilover
Kaotic I. Deas chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
Kenshin is absolutely adorable is this chapter! Constantly seeing to Kaoru's every need despite her being capable of doing it on her own (though secretly she loves the attention). And the Misao and Yahiko scene was spot on!
WaterInk chapter 18 . 9/10/2014
Wow! this is an awesome chapter. I love the conversation between Okina and Aoshi. Thank you for forward for more.
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 9/10/2014
Good story.
Lama00 chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
Seta Soujiro will always get involve in Misao's adventures in our minds. I'm waiting for an update.