Reviews for Cain and Abel
Please continue ,your story is very interesting.I cant wait to know what Naoya do next to Abel Thank You
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
CONTINUE ITTTTT
Haruka Kuze chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Good Morning!

Thanks sooooo much for the fic! I love it! Please continue soon! With more fluffy romance :'3
Et-chan chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I'm waiting for next
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Y u no continue? ( )
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
This needs to be continued. It has a great story and great vocabulary.
Yukai yami chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Finally got time to read chapter two, lol. I must say, MC is soo cute! I love the way you made her! I can't wait to see more! I honestly don't mind fics that pace themselves slowly, it makes them feel more real, because it doesn't zoom by things like, example, a manga or an anime would. I really hope you continue this. I'm totally alerting this!
ZeroDragonSP chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
You single handily made me want to go and hug a SMT character...that has never happened before. You made the MC seem so completely innocent and adorable. Keep up the good work, this idea it far too good to give up.
Yukai Yami chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Niiice :) Look cool so far! And I gotta say: LOVE the idea :) a fem!MC and Naoya fanfic is SUPER original. Looking forward to the next chapter and more!
Green Sprout chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Man. I like this so far. I really love the little moments between Abel/Cain as well as the fact that Cain remembers everything and Abel does in her own little way, without realizing it.

Still keep this up; don't drop it!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Oh I LOVE the idea of fem!MC, especially if we get to see how Naoya's thoughts would change from how he sees the normal MC. Please continue this!
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Wow what a good start. Here's hoping for overlord ending or At-low's ending!