Reviews for Long Live
iamawesome237 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
awesome. just freaking plain awesome.
JustAnotherNormalDemigod chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh, do I need to say something?
Well, if I needed to, It would be...
As great as always.
shadyfanfictionftw chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
AWWWW!
Kat chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Oh if only it were true! If only Jeyna could have gotten a happy reunion. But I still have hope! Many things can change within two 500 or so paged books! And if they aren't canon by then,and I never thought I'd say this, write this, whichever, but then f*** the books! And keep writing Jeyna fics! Jeyna forever! I don't know abou you, but this fangirl is going down with the ship!
IchiRuki27 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love your writings!AND YES...I'M SUPER DUPER IN LOVE WITH JAYNA!
JAYNA FTW!XD
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
no mater what they will always be remebered
MTrenchRox chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
That was really good. I've always thought that song related not only to Percy and Annabeth, but any demi-gods who fought in the titan or giant war. You did a really good job!
KJtheELMtree chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Gods. This. Is. Awesome. Completely, totally awesome.
-Beth M
The Avian-Olympian chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Okay, this was already one of my favorite songs EVER! Just listening to it makes me tear up. This made me full-out cry. I loved it! Great job! I hope you keep picking great songs to write stories on. This was really good, especially with how you switched between Reyna and Annabeth.
IamNyssaDaughterofHephaestus chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Totally IC! I love the Jayna!
Gishki chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Good.

-TKHA
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
good job :) I've read your two other songfics, and I'm guessing you're a major TaylorS. fan?
Miss Scarlett Rose chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
2 lazy 2 log in. Plus, I'm on my school computer doing this in secret, so ya. LOVED IT!

-A very sneaky Scarlett Rose
I am Thalia daughter of Zeus chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Squeeeeeee! I love this, I always think Jeyna when I hear this song, but I have to let you know, Reyna has black irises, not hazel, it's mentioned in SoN.
CatchingSparks chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I love it it shows a good insight to room during the tears and reyna and jasons realtionship i love long live by taylor swift and until now i never saw it as a ercabeth and jenyansong but wonderfully written