Reviews for The Ambassador
kat callan chapter 1 . 1/9
This was super cute! THANKS!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Amazing and hilarious
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Brilliant!
Chikara-san chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Oh my gosh. This is adorable. I love Steve's literal interpretations of technical directions. Great!
queenofinsane chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Wonderful. Very humorous, and quite in character I liked the portrayal of Steve's art hobby- his discovery of photoshop was wonderfully amusing. Poor Coulson. Cute fic and very well written. Keep up the good work. :)
Hebi R chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I liked Steve helping out the neighborhood kids. In my head-canon, he is the Avenger most likely to be helping out at soup kitchens and programs for at-risk children in his spare time.
InsaneByBirth96 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Poor Coulson, there's a reason his hair's falling out :) Love the fic.
becca85 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
"Oh, you think we're paying you too much? That's really interesting! How about you take a seat and shut the hell up." I kid you not, I literally heard Samuel Jackson's voice in my head as I read this line. It was great!

As for the motorcycle scene, I laughed through that entire section. Poor Phil!

Overall, this was a great story. Probably the best I've read trying to "modernize" Steve. Excellet job!

- Becca
Mikky-mail chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This is just too adorable, I wish this was in the movie ;(
Heather chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
What a fun read! :D Thank you for your hard work, I enjoyed this fic!
Talk Bubble chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That was so adorable I don't even know what to say. I wished they had explored his dealings with the real world a little more in the Avengers movie, but I suppose that's what Captain America 2 is for?
Thanks for writing this wonderful ficlet! :)
Dragonfire100 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Loved this you captured both characters vary well, nice work ;)
Buzzygrl07 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I loved it! Cap and Coulson rock!
SqueakyChewToy chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This was just so awesome! :D
FiresideChild chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Cap and Coulson dude bonding time! FOR THEY ARE BROS! *Group of frat boys appears behind her chanting "BROS! BROS! BROS! BROS! BROS!"*