Reviews for Perfect
Takishima Sakura chapter 13 . 9/9
Ok. Are you planning to leave a cliff hanger? Oh gosh and to think that I love cliff hangers. I hate it now. TT_TT Update please. It's 2016 now just little months to 2017 finish this story please.
Lanal chapter 13 . 5/24/2015
What's his work position?! I wanna know!
Truefreak chapter 13 . 5/4/2015
please please PLEASE update! I really need to read on!
YaoiHimeSama chapter 13 . 3/2/2015
I really love this story! Please update soon author- san ! I'm looking forward to your next update.
darkmoon903 chapter 13 . 2/26/2015
Please update don't do this! Its been here since 2013 please do something this year!
Theasus chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
Oh my god no I'm in love with your writing this can't be it ;A;
Do u live?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
Okay, some constructive criticism (hope you don't mind). A lot of the stuff post-timeskip isn't working for me and I want to explain why. A lot of my issues have to do with the reintroduction of Naruto and everything that happened immediately afterward.

The breakup between Sasuke and Sakura was weird. She dumped a guy she was engaged to(?)/wanted to be engaged to(?) because he had a complicated history with someone else 3 years ago. Someone he hasn't seen in that whole time, and who never wanted Sasuke for himself anyway. At this stage, Naruto is no threat to her whatsoever. Okay, maybe finding out about Naruto was her wake-up call that their relationship wasn't all that, but then conversation got strangely metaphysical. Sakura was threatened because Naruto was better at getting Sasuke to be honest with himself? It was for THAT reason why she decided Sasuke never really loved her...? So when people ask her why they broke up, she's going to answer...what, exactly? She wasn't a good spiritual guide and couldn't help Sasuke reach enlightenment?

Being someone who compels another person to reevaluate himself isn't a prerequisite for a relationship. (Some might argue it's actually an annoying trait to have a partner who constantly points out your flaws in the hope of "improving" you.) A bf/gf isn't necessarily your shrink. All relationships work differently. Just because Naruto could do that for Sasuke doesn't mean they are destined to be together.

Maybe as of the last posted chapter, Sasuke could honestly say Naruto is the only one he can be himself around, but at this stage in the fic, I don't think so. I just wish the breakup had been less "Naruto and Sasuke are so MFEO," and more "this was a long time in coming and we both know it."

Overall, I think this chapter really exaggerated the connection Naruto and Sasuke built 3 years ago. They weren't that close at all! Sasuke kept insisting that Naruto knows him better than he knows himself and that's why they have this connection, but I've read the rest of the fic. Naruto actually doesn't understand Sasuke that well most of the time. Even after their date, he was pretty oblivious about how much Sasuke was pining for him, for example. Are those the actions of a man who understands Sasuke more than he understands himself? Some spirit guide he is...

On top of which, look at what happened in the past: Naruto pretty much stumbled into the whole affair with Sasuke; it wasn't because of some wise, all-knowing flash of insight. Naruto didn't set out to change Sasuke's life, he just started teasing Sasuke about being attracted to him to push his buttons. When he got a response, THEN Naruto started acting a little more seriously and trying to convince Sasuke he was a repressed homosexual.

This whole portion of the fic felt really off to me. Sasuke and Naruto separated because Naruto couldn't return Sasuke's feelings, which was fine, understandable even, but then a lot of deus ex machina stuff happened here to get them back together. The confrontation at Naruto's workplace (getting a kid involved? really?), Naruto showing up to rant in front of Sasuke's family (does he have no shame?), Sakura giving up Sasuke without much of a fight (weird breakup), Itachi playing love doctor for Naruto and Sasuke (so much for him being a terrible player Naruto needed to be warned away from)...

Why not handle everything a little more simply and realistically? Why didn't Sasuke and Sakura break up because they'd both grown up enough to realize there was nothing worthwhile between them? Sasuke could have then realized that he was finally mature enough to be with Naruto and then gone off to find him. Why add in all the hysterics with Moegi and Naruto's job, the embarrassing scene in front of the Uchihas, Itachi suddenly going OOC and becoming a great big brother who's wise about relationships... It all seemed "forced" to me.

The first part of the fic was great, the last couple of chapters were decent, but this middle portion of the fic was definitely the weakest link for me.
sasunarulove chapter 13 . 1/25/2014
When are you going to update the next chapter I am really looking forward to it :)))
Guest chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
Oh no! Cliffhanger! I'm on edge!
Wonderful writing as always. You never cease to amaze!
Update again soon! I very much love this story :)
hananotsuki hime chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
He called Sasuke a ‘manipulative corporate bastard’, lmfao. That was good. Sasuke’s father is full of shiitake mushrooms, man. I really dislike him, the hypocritical, judgmental bastard. I’d really just like to punch him in the face and run tire tread down his shoes. That seems a little mean, but he is just being ridiculous. He would never really have accepted the couple even if Sasuke had come to them first with the news. That is just the way he is…which sucks because Sasuke needs support and I don’t blame Sasuke for believing his father does not care about him. Yes, I’m sure his father cares in some way, but it just does not seem like it.
hananotsuki hime chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
I love Moegi! She is awesome in your story! Why does Sasuke feel the need to fuck with Naruto?! Why couldn’t Neji just come pick up the food. They are both such assholes. Sasuke still seems pissy about high school, but Naruto was happy by himself selling he want so far as to get him fired when he started it, that bitch. That vindictive asshole, wow. Oohh, Naruto got him good. He should have had that private conversation. Naruto killed it, lmfao. Go Naru-chan! Woot woot! _
hananotsuki hime chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Naruto got hit on by Itachi! LMFAO! I totally didn’t see that coming. I really hope they have a nice little relationship before Naruto and Sasuke get together later. I can see this is going to be EPIC, lol. _
Guest chapter 13 . 12/24/2013
I love the story so much. Please keep on continuing, it us really amazing.
skyglazingMaro chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
Did Sasuke just get demoted? I really don't understand his father's approach. Man, Sasuke really is shameless. He didn't care about getting caught if that isn't an ego I don't know what is.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
Ahhhh that's just cruel! Poor Sasuke. I knew it sounds mean but i hope Naruto gets some back lash just so saSuke can see how well he deals with it! And then become possessive and empowered d