Reviews for A Light in the Darkness
soulsistersinaslan chapter 24 . 11/14/2012
Great chapter.

Was definitely not expecting all those secrets that just came to light, but damn, you have one hell of a story now.
Liasonisthebomb chapter 24 . 11/14/2012
Definitely did not see that it was Zander who was alive. I thought it was Johnny O. But, wow that he is Cam's real daddy. I'm glad that Liz finally has some one who loves, accepts and puts her first in Johnny.
Virgy15 chapter 24 . 11/14/2012
You are very good I did not see Zander being the mystery person and I’m shocked that OB is Cam’s father. Cannot wait to see what happens next and keep up the great writing.
Mommyzilla chapter 24 . 11/14/2012
I love this pairing. If John loses Connie on the show TPTB go totally go with a John/Liz pairing.
Twisted Musalih chapter 24 . 11/14/2012
Awwww...So wanted to read more. Zander is back. Cant wait till the next chapter
sashahailee chapter 23 . 11/13/2012
I love that Liz gave it to Sam and then some. Sam sure didn't think that Liz would talk to her like that. I like this bold brave Liz!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/12/2012
great update
bjq chapter 23 . 11/12/2012
Good for Elizabeth. Sam is such a BIG B
Mommyzilla chapter 23 . 11/12/2012
I'm done with Sam, can she go soon please?
soulsistersinaslan chapter 23 . 11/11/2012
Great chapter.

Definitely looking forward to seeing more Johnny and Liz time. I feel like they need it.
Twisted Musalih chapter 23 . 11/11/2012
Sam needs to just go. And i so want to know who showed up
Virgy15 chapter 23 . 11/11/2012
Love this story, I think I know who the mystery man is but I will wait and see. Sam needs to be dealt with asap as does lucky, I just hope Jason wakes up before it’s too late. Happy to hear that you will have some spare time on your hands and I hope that you get RL under control, never and easy thing! I’m also hoping that eventually you will do another Liason story, not that I don’t love all these other pairing but I’ll always have a soft spot for them.
Liasonisthebomb chapter 23 . 11/11/2012
Who is back? Jason is not with Liz why is his wife still trying to keep her away? Delusional that's why. Hopefully, Jason is living by the motto keep your friends close but your enemies closer when it comes to his wife. Sorry RL has invaded, hope all is well.
pwrmom2 chapter 23 . 11/11/2012
Fabulous update!
sschu25319 chapter 22 . 11/2/2012
I'm looking forward to Jason seeing the real Sam and the aftermath of that.
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »