Reviews for Sweet Pain
Lin chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
Yay! I can't wait to see what you come up with. I haven't published anything but I know that some of the stories that I have kicking around have mutated over the years... So long as you are happy with where the new story is going I will *try* to wait patiently. XD
Guest chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
NNNOOOO Y DID U STOP? It was getting good :(
DragonSiren7 chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
Hullo! Well, I'm a bit disappointed you stopped this story, but I understand - and I'll be reading you're "re-write" once it's up, for sure! And
Now, I have a question... Can I adopt this story? (And sorry, but if I do, it won't be slash - just best friend forever stuff) Either way, great writing, and I'll be waiting! *wink* Ciao, DragonSiren7
NightwingNinja17 chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Can you please continue to write more of this story? You have me hooked!
NightwingNinja17 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This is much like a story I am writing! I am going to have to follow this!
Kalavel Loki chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
yay 3
looking forward to read it 3
Guest chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
So, your writing changed? This is your reason to leave such an awesome story on hiatus? I really can't believe it! Such a pity.
The Psychotic Queen chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
So you'll still be working on this? (Albeit with a bit of a plot tweak, but oh we'll xP ) - YES! I look forward to reading it! xD
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
(Isabel, I sincerely apologize for the contents of this rant. It is part-anger about things like school and such, and part anger at hiatuses. Please do not take this the wrong way, as I do not rant very often and hope I will not do it again.)
WHAT?! ONE OF THE /BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ/ IS GOING ON FRIKING HIATUS?! WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?! PLEASE, PLEASE PLEEASE FINISH THE REWRITE OR EVEN WRITE SOMETHING ELSE ALONG THESE BASIC STORYLINES!
Pretty pretty please?
(thank you for sitting through my Internet-yelling.)
MilkyWayGalaxy chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
I'm still interested in this story, so if you ever decide to rewrite it (I hope you do!) on your AO3 account, once you get one, please post it as another chapter so I can watch for your stories. Thanks!
Sukuangtou chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
Don't worry, I discovered exactly the same thing. My writing also changed, and now I'm looking at the stories I have to finish thinking, 'I don't really want to,' and I also went chapter by chapter, again, mistake. So don't sweat it, relax and go at your own pace! ;)
teaisluv chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
I just want to say, "What the hell?". I just read your story today due to the interesting summary and plenty of reviews. But then you said that the story is in hiatus. That makes me sad D:
I do hope that you will post the link to this story though. As I have enjoyed reading them.
One thing though, it seems to me that Tony is a bit whiny and a bit ooc. But overall,your story is nice to read :)
Thank you for sharing.
lilynetta chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
I'll be waiting :)
msgone chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
Well I know I'm still interested in your story. Please count me as one that us waiting on baited breath for your return ;)
Aleca chapter 7 . 8/4/2013